2008 changes at Predator Masters

Well, I just got here, but I came because I couldn't find any other site that had the information I wanted or enough of it. I still hit the other sites cause on occasion I find something use full, and I also occasionally help out with questions I have answered myself or have read the answers to before(and I try to let them know where I found it). But, I needed a sight that would help me instead of preaching to or harassing or yelling at me if I didn't or don't do things exactly the means by which they think is right. Now I don't condone being unsportsmanlike or anything else like that, but beyond that whatever floats your boat.

I'm a new member and this is a great forum! You have 110%of my support RedFrog, Many Thanks to you and to the Moderators and Sponsors!!!!!!! I look at several Predator Forums but I choose this one because everyone is nice and there is alot of good info.

I Hope You And Everyone Have A Great Yote Day!!!!!!

TerryT

some folks do not want to go to sites where its a constant battle it is not fun to get mad or be insulted.
i stay here because of the great job our moderators do at keeping control over the attackers some folks go on line just to fight.
its not promoting our sport in a good light or hunter in general.
I'm proud to be a member here and i left all the other sites where they just throw mud at each other even if its not directed at you or your buddies it is bad for hunting in general.
i have learned to bite my tongue and not post on issues that cause fights, denning and wolves. i have been ridiculed to many times over my stance on the subjects.
the moderators have came to the rescue in my favor because i try not to be in a fight just to explain my opinions on the subjects. now it is my plan to avoid the subjects all together because they both are inflammatory subjects and not everyone thinks like me.
predator masters have gone above and beyond the call of duty for me and jenny they ARE the people who i have the utmost respect for i never expected the outpouring of support and prayers we received here. you would have never gotten that at the other sites. we have the greatest people here and it has made a real difference in jenny's life.
when they call us a big family they mean it and everyone acts as one.
i appreciate it vary much and every decision made by the moderators has my support its what keeps this place civil and the greatest site in the web

Great sound,Carry on
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Back