ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

I sent 4 in back in March or April of last year and have not gotten my back yet. I am jealous for those of you who gotten yours back. I hope mine don’t take a year. I also did a trust. Is there a way to find out what’s going on or do just have to wait for that call to go in and pick them up?

My brother just picked up 2 suppressors, and he waited 13 months. On a trust. He did have a problem with his paperwork, dealer submitted wrong serial number. But only took 1.5 weeks after correction was taken care of.

I purchased my suppressor from Dakota silencer. I contacted the atf on Monday and they said my stamp was approved on 1-15-18 how long does it take for them to get it back Dakota silencer. And does anyone know if the government shut down will affect the waiting period?

Originally Posted By: devildoggI purchased my suppressor from Dakota silencer. I contacted the atf on Monday and they said my stamp was approved on 1-15-18 how long does it take for them to get it back Dakota silencer. And does anyone know if the government shut down will affect the waiting period?

Expect 1-2 weeks.

I don't think this office of the BATFE is considered "essential". So I expect the office to be closed.

We have also heard that Form 4s are speeding up, and eForm 3 transfers to our dealers are taking ONE DAY. We got a Form 3 just this week approved in 5 minutes after submission. So, PM members can buy from us directly, get a 25% discount, and we ship almost immediately to a dealer near you. www.silentlegion.com

Agree with going the Congressional route. If your Senator is slow or unresponsive, you may want to contact your Representative. They are sometimes more responsive to local concerns. A tip that has worked well for folks we know: contact the Chief of Staff or Deputy Chief of Staff by calling (they are more responsive to calls than email) to request a meeting where you can bring all your documents to review.

Dakota Silencer Suppressor set up under Trust (single person for now). They submitted my forms on 6/23/17. Stamped approved and picked up silencer on 3/1/18. Not great but sooner than lots of other trusts.

I sent 4 in the first week of April of last year. 3 were from a different dealer. I got 3 of my suppressors back the first week of January of this year. The 4th one was approved on February 28. This one has taken 12 months to get back. All where done on a trust.

Originally Posted By: wysongdogCheck cashed 1/20/17. 3 person trust and still nothing.

Still nothing, they tell me the FBI is slow on trusts... Holy #%@# this is dumb.

Originally Posted By: CinchSent in 4 more on 11/1/2017... form 4 individual. Will be interesting to see the timeline...

Just got the word all 4 are ready to be picked up...

Purchased mine 11/14/17, got the call the dealer had the paperwork on 6/12/18, and picked it up today 6/20/18. Was out in SD on a pdog shot. LOL

Back