Originally Posted By: SnowmanMo
You should have seen the cat that was brought in while Desert Ram and I were getting his bobcat pelt tagged by game and fish at the last PM convention. A guy had shot it in his garden, took pics of it, skinned it and brought it down to the game and fish department. I swear it looked just like a cross between a house cat and bobcat. It had a big head, pointed ears with tufts, smaller body like a house cat, all of the markings of a bobcat including the bobbed tail. There was a buzz in the back as they were examining it.

Ultimately they told him, and us, that it was just an abnormal house cat. Desert Ram even got a pic of it because it was so bizarre.

I was in Eureka Springs, AR for Valentine's week. There was a cat in one of the gift shops that looked just like a Bobcat. I marveled at it. The shop owner said it was an exotic cat and not very well known in the U.S.............but that it was a domestic cat and very expensive. I can't remember the name, but it was huge and looked just like a Bobcat. When I asked if it was a cross-breed, she said it wasn't. But it sure was beautiful.