Kid Rock for Senate

I love it.. I would support him.. It's not like he could be worse or dumber than those there now.

At least he is a Trump supporter.

He's fairly conservative from what I've read. I know he supports the Second Amendment and he does hunt also. He's friends with Hank Williams Jr.

I would love to see him get it. As well as see other non political people get elected soon. If enough non political types could get it could make a big change.

I'd like to see him and Al Franken in a cage match.

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Kid RockAnd it don't even matter if your veins are punctured
All the crackheads, the critics, the cynics
And all my heroes at the methadone clinics
All you bastards at the I.R.S
For the crooked cops and the cluttered desks
For the shots of Jack and the caps of meth

Vote for him? Yeah I would...

I saw him live several years ago...

Yep I'd vote for him. We need more non-career politicians in office. That's the only way things will change. When we start putting people in office who are not dependent on a life long political career.

hahaha,, could you imagine uncle Ted sitting in these hearings asking actual questions and saying things like "cut the Carp" or stop blowing sunshine up my dress.

I could just see Ted getting on the committee that has oversight of the ATF..

Kid rock from what i have seen since last fall is about the same. Little more reserved, but not much.

If nothing else, i know Kid Rock won't be anything like McCain and we tolerate his non-sense for some reason.

Originally Posted By: fw707I'd like to see him and Al Franken in a cage match.

grin.gif

bah... to [beeep] with a cage match...

celebrity death match!

giphy.gif

grin.gif

being as he's local to me, i'll surely be voting for him instead of stabenow !

Back