Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn

LDhunter

As most of you know Virgin Valley Custom Guns went "out of business" late last year leaving a huge hole in the custom TC barrel industry.

There is a now a new investor and Jeff and Kerry will be making barrels for them again. (They were the ones that made barrels for Virgin Valley)

They will be based about 20 miles west of where the old shop was. The new one's in St George Utah.

The name of the New Company is Match Grade Machine (MGM).

Their website isn't up yet but here's a contact number for them if you want to pre-order barrels.

435-628-0071

Give 'em a call and lend some support and show some interest!!!

Btw... Steve Stratton will continue on with his accessories business as Stratton Custom.

$bob$

Supposedly in a few short months. They have all the VVCG original machinery, technicians, and will be using Shilen blanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

$bob$

$bob$........might be time to start workin on another group purchase. Kinda get'em started out right. Count me in if that happens. I need a new SS .204 barrel for next April- May

Group purchase? How would that work, would we all have to get the same caliber or just a bulk order? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I just spoke with a super nice lady on the phone about ordering a barrel, since they havent really advertised turn around is really fast, I was suprised! Gonna order a 19 calhoon for a contender, completely excited. She said the website should launch in a week or so which is www.matchgrademachine.com. Hope Im not letting the cat out of the bag too soon or anything, but thought you guys might like to know.

Quote:
I just spoke with a super nice lady on the phone about ordering a barrel, since they havent really advertised turn around is really fast, I was suprised! Gonna order a 19 calhoon for a contender, completely excited. She said the website should launch in a week or so which is www.matchgrademachine.com. Hope Im not letting the cat out of the bag too soon or anything, but thought you guys might like to know.

hi

how long did they say it would take to get a barrel ready? just wondering.

thanks

Back