KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

LOL, the PVC pipes have cracked corn and molasses in them and are easy to move around to where the action is. Sometimes the hogs are on them for an hour at a time knocking them around and throwing them in the air. Great way to draw them out in the open and anchor them for an ambush.

Needless to say the crack pipe method works, this was a monster hog, my friend weighs 265!

Guy%20Hog.JPG

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Wow! That is one heck of a large hog.

It was pretty scary with two feet on the ground as we dumped two magazines of ammo into it in the dark.
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: SkyPupIt was pretty scary with two feet on the ground as we dumped two magazines of ammo into it in the dark.
scared.gif

No doubt that caused an adrenalin rush, and those tusks look fairly long too.

HONEY I LOST THE KIDS!!!!
smile.gif

Sorry Skypup but I could not resist. Those coyotes and pig are going to end up on your scrap pile or in the BBQ pit. I love seeing what type of new gadgets you come up with to hunt those varmints.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupReady for the New Year!

Team Wendy Helmet with Nortoros INVG dovetail with helmet mounted FLIR M-18 Recon 640 core thermal scanner with KAC-15 SBR, Truijicon ACOG/RMR 1 MOA, FLIR T-70, Gemtech Sandstorm, Steiner DBAL-A3 and handloaded Barnes 70 grain TSX!

Me%20M18B.jpg

can you attach some neutral density filters to cut down on the light coming into the camera lens? I read that photographers use these type of filter to get less light into the camera during bright sunny days. They cut down on the sunlight by several stops. And you can stack these filters on top of each other and then screw them onto the front of the camera lens.

Originally Posted By: iowayotehunter76Skypup, how do you think the q-14 B will compare to the new pulsar helion? Both units sound impressive.

They both are real nice kits, personally I will be getting a Boson helmet mount and Clip-On ASAP.

The collimated Boson Clip-on is so tiny and light:

FLIRBOSON%20Clip%20On.JPG

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_can you attach some neutral density filters to cut down on the light coming into the camera lens? I read that photographers use these type of filter to get less light into the camera during bright sunny days. They cut down on the sunlight by several stops. And you can stack these filters on top of each other and then screw them onto the front of the camera lens.

ND filters work well to cut down laser intensity to provide a more precise aiming dot.

The 720nm cutoff filters also work good to keep erroneous light sources from interfering with NODS at night too.

Happy Memorial Day to all US Armed Forces Service Members at home and abroad and to all those that gave their all defending our freedom. God Bless.

Time to smoke 'em and celebrate.

Sausage.JPG

The view from the one I used for a few days was incredible, however it was a prototype model and the latest hardware and software developments have put the outdated one I used to shame.

Will make a great handheld or helmet mount scanner, so tiny and lightweight it is hard to believe what it is capable of.

Finally got the trophy skull cleaned up that the FLIR T-70s and 6.5mm Grendal and 6.8 SPC took down.

Quite the tusker indeed!

Head1.JPG

Head2.jpg

Grendel gave him quite the headache....

Head3.jpg

Back