KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

The FLIR M-Series Pan/Tilt thermal has probably put down more swine and song dogs than anything else!

Terminator.JPG

The 320 core units should be out later this month and cost around $1,800. The 640 core units will be out early fall and cost around twice that....

The complaint alleges that the defendant conspired with others located in both Ukraine and the United States to purchase export-controlled, military-grade equipment from sellers in the United States and to export that equipment to Ukraine without the required licenses. The devices obtained by the defendant and his co-conspirators included some of the most highly powerful and technologically sophisticated night vision rifle scopes and thermal imaging equipment available, including, among others, an Armasight Zeus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (60Hz) Thermal Imaging weapons sight, a FLIR Thermosight R-Series, Model RS64 60 mm 640x480 (30Hz) Rifle Scope, and a ATN X-Sight II 5-20x Smart Rifle Scope. In many cases, the devices purchased by the defendant and his co-conspirators retail for almost $9,000, and they are specifically marketed to military and law enforcement consumers.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/ukr...pes-and-thermal

Originally Posted By: SkyPupThe complaint alleges that the defendant conspired with others located in both Ukraine and the United States to purchase export-controlled, military-grade equipment from sellers in the United States and to export that equipment to Ukraine without the required licenses. The devices obtained by the defendant and his co-conspirators included some of the most highly powerful and technologically sophisticated night vision rifle scopes and thermal imaging equipment available, including, among others, an Armasight Zeus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (60Hz) Thermal Imaging weapons sight, a FLIR Thermosight R-Series, Model RS64 60 mm 640x480 (30Hz) Rifle Scope, and a ATN X-Sight II 5-20x Smart Rifle Scope. In many cases, the devices purchased by the defendant and his co-conspirators retail for almost $9,000, and they are specifically marketed to military and law enforcement consumers.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/ukr...pes-and-thermal

Unfortunately some never learn.

So glad we have the freedom to own and use this awesome equipment here in the USA!

Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest of liberals don't know what they are missing.

First shot at 200 yards with Knight Armament KAC-15 SBR with ACOG and handloaded Sierra 77 grain SMK.

Will tape hamdwarmer to plate and put FLIR T-70 Clip-on on the rifle and shoot at night next. Then the .308's.

IMG_2312.JPG

Originally Posted By: SkyPupFirst shot at 200 yards with Knight Armament KAC-15 SBR with ACOG and handloaded Sierra 77 grain SMK.

Will tape hamdwarmer to plate and put FLIR T-70 Clip-on on the rifle and shoot at night next. Then the .308's.

IMG_2312.JPG

Looking forward to VIDS with the MAWL hitting that steel!

This B.E. Meyers MAWL-C1 kit is totally unique and unlike any other weapon mounted laser I have used, extremely nice functional design.

Will get some NV pics at night of me shooting my steel gong in the backyard soon.

MAWL0.jpg

MAWL1.jpg

MAWL2.jpg

MAWL3.jpg

Skypup, let us know tonight the usable distance of the illuminator. I've been eyeballing the mawl for a while, I'm just curious if it will illuminate similar distances to the torch pro and spir.

Kyle, my SPIR is the most powerful IR illuminator I have, TorchPro cover everything else if not using DBAL-D2.

I love my DBAL-A3 as my general all purpose NV laser system, but I think this MAWL will blow it out of the water. Will try to get some NV pics of it soon.

The BE Meyers MAWL laser system is really a well planned and thought out piece of kit. Low is obviously for CQB work less than 50 yards, Medium is for everything between 50-250 yards and is the setting that I find most helpful for my use with the precise IR Illumination surrounding the IR laser, High is super powerful like an LDI SPIR and will reach out 500-600 yards.

It is without a doubt the most versatile and uniquely designed weapon mounted laser system I have ever owned, easy to operate at night with controls just being operated with tactile touch.

Here are a couple of NV pics I took, could not get any HIGH photos as it was just too bright for the area I was hunting in with max range of about 200 yards, Medium works absolutely the best for this range.

First a photo of the area I was hunting in with the 24 watt Larsen IR headlamp on my UTV:

UTV%20IR.jpg

Now a look at the same area though the UTV mounted FLIR M-324 remote thermal:

FLIR.jpg

Look of same area with the MAWL on Medium:

MAWL%20Med.jpg

Medium @ 225 yards:

MAWL%20Med%20200%20Yards.jpg

Low @ 225 yards:

MAWL%20Low%20200%20yardsB.jpg

Photos do not do it justice, it was an overcast night with no moon or stars and completely pitch dark out. I will try to get some better photos when it the stars are out.

Back