February 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
February was another good month for predator hunters, and some of those stories are posted right here for our enjoyment. My thanks go out to those who spend a few extra minutes to click come good pics, write up their experiences, and bring the rest of us along on their hunts. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to more of the same in the months to come!

Here are the ten posts that were nominated for Hunter of the Month in February 2017.

My Wyoming 2016 Fall Black Bear by Yotes2Call

unorthodox measures ~ trials & tribulations by Infidel 762

Exciting hunt - Leaves 1 Coyote Down by fratri

One I won't forget. by TN_predators

3 Dog Night w/ Coyote Saga! by bhw

Helped the rancher with my Foxpro today! by derbyacresbob

Valentines date by titch--

C0y0tes in Heaven? by Infidel 762

Breaking in a new can the right way! by JTPinTX

late season quad, 2nd quad of the year by songdog

Now you, fair readers, get to select the best of those stories. After you've taken another look at each, cast your vote for Hunter of the Month below. The author of the post with the most votes will receive this Critter decoy compliments of Mojo Outdoors and the generous member who donated it back to PM for my use in this contest at least year's convention in Tucson.
HOMPrizeFeb2017_zpsymwnlr8v.jpg

After you have voted, be sure to reply to this post with "I voted" to get your name in the hat for a free Magpul Pmag (black, 30-round, no window; assuming it's legal where you reside).

Back