ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Originally Posted By: huntschoolNot to stir the pot here but has any one considered that they cash the check and essentially have months of free play with our money before we get anything. I think for each week after cashing check up to the point stamp is issued we should get a 10% reduction in stamp cost payable to us on issuance of stamp ie. cost reduction. Perhaps if we made them give some back for the lack luster manner in which we are treated they would sit up and put more people to work on this. From May 16 to March 17 is ridiculous.

Typical Gov crap.

as bad as the irs holding a big portion of our money every year.

yes, typical gov crap.

Got ahold of them earlier today, said my Spectre form 4 was approved on Feb. 26. Which, is a Sunday? I had called on Friday, Feb. 24 and it was pending.

It's all a black box mystery to me... Ours is not to question why. Just take it and smile.

Called the dealer and he hasn't sniffed it yet. But, at least he's on the lookout. I guess. Never say never. So, I reserve the right to change my mind. But, I really think this is the last time I sign up for this baloney. Suppressors stay NFA and I'm pretty darn sure this is my last one.

- DAA

I purchased mine on March 10th of last year. After form 3 and all that jazz, my pending date is July 6th. It's getting brutal

I set up a trust. Mailed everything in June 6th. Dealer called and both stamps are in. Going to pick up shortly. Omega and Aviator 2.

Originally Posted By: RockfordI set up a trust. Mailed everything in June 6th. Dealer called and both stamps are in. Going to pick up shortly. Omega and Aviator 2.

Sent mine pretty close to the same time. Mine are still pending.

I wasn't sure how to check and see if they were pending. I sent money orders and wasn't sure if I could see when they were cashed or not. My dealer just told me not to expect them for a year. But I have been checking this thread religiously for about the last month!!!!

Just checked on one of mine today it is just over 8 months and the verdict was still pending but the lady I got was super nice a little better than usual. I was told they are run around 9 months now and they are working on ones submitted in mid June.

Good evening all.

I submitted 2 Form 1's the week before 41f took effect. Existing Trust. Postal money orders.

Received a phone call the 1st part of November with a few questions on my SBR application. I "thought" I might get the paper work back by the end of November.

Today I received my suppressor stamp. Approved 3/16/2017. Postage date 3/20/17

Still dreaming of the SBR.

Originally Posted By: spiderman Does a first time trust and a second time trust have different wait times??

No its the same process.

Called today. They are currently working on forms submitted in the middle of June, or so I was told. Mine were submitted the beginning of July. Just a little while longer.

I bought mine in June and think it went in around first of July too. I have not heard anything yet either, but hope to any day.

Originally Posted By: crapshootOriginally Posted By: 1badshee2 SBR on trust mailed 7-6-16 approved 3-9-17.

Guess you got lucky....or I'm getting screwed.

Both approved by the same examiner, I'm still waiting on a suppressor to be approved that I mailed at the same time.

Back