ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Check cashed April 28th Dealer called today and picked up 15 minutes later. Times look like they are getting longer.But Sandman s in my hands to fondle, Priceless!

Just ordered a tbac 22 take down. Sadly I probably won't be taking it home until next year with having to deal with the form 3 on top of the 4.

Three Form 4's, check cashed on 5/2/2016.

Picked up stamps and cans at FFL 2/4/2017

One was a Gemtech Mist-22 integral barrel Suppressor.

Suppressed%20Ruger.JPG

Ruger%20DillosB.jpg

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiApproved: 11/27

Dealer still hasn't got the paperwork from F-troop

Finally got the call and picked it up Friday. Since this is a copy and not the original, I didn't get a stamp on the form, but the bottom left corner has a stamped seal on it.

Not I want another, but am a bit gunshy, don't want to wait another 13-14 months

4 checks cashed on June 3rd. Sparrow approved on the 17th of Feb and (2) harvesters and Omega approved on the 18th. Dealer called yesterday and said that the (2) harvesters and omega are ready to be picked up. But still waiting on the sparrow. Go figure. Hope to hear from him today on the sparrow.

Just picked up 2 stamps and cans today. 22 take down and an ultra 7.
Both ordered almost 12 month ago. I hear that is not common. Maybe they just held one to wait for the other. Ordered about 2 weeks apart. Only one more in jail right now. Time to go shoot.

Not to stir the pot here but has any one considered that they cash the check and essentially have months of free play with our money before we get anything. I think for each week after cashing check up to the point stamp is issued we should get a 10% reduction in stamp cost payable to us on issuance of stamp ie. cost reduction. Perhaps if we made them give some back for the lack luster manner in which we are treated they would sit up and put more people to work on this. From May 16 to March 17 is ridiculous.

Typical Gov crap.

I say this and yet I can not even own one here in Illinois.... Go figure.

Back