Clinton Global Initiative to close!!

Ky Col

While their excuse is Hillary promised to break with it because of Podesta's email it looks like the Clinton Foundation itself will soon follow.

"And while CGI is now officially being "discontinued", the same fate likely awaits the Clinton Foundation itself following news in the aftermath of Hillary Clinton's loss to Trump that Australia has cut its donations to the foundation to $0, while the far more generous Norway likewise slashed its donations by 87% as the political clout of the "charitable" organization dried up and as the opportunity for any future "quid pro quo" is now effectively gone.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-14...nitative?page=5

The New York Observer reported:

[...] as soon as Clinton lost the election, many of the criticisms directed toward the Clinton Foundation were reaffirmed. Foreign governments began pulling out of annual donations, signaling the organization’s clout was predicated on donor access to the Clintons, rather than its philanthropic work. In November, the Australian government confirmed it “has not renewed any of its partnerships with the scandal-plagued Clinton Foundation, effectively ending 10 years of taxpayer-funded contributions worth more than $88 million.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/16/clinton-global-initiative-close-amid-drop-foreign-donations

Well even if they were legitimate donations, you have to know that the writing is on the wall, and no one really wants to be tied to it when that ship sinks. Up to now, they could lie and say they thought it was a legitimate charity, now... it'd be tough to lie about that.

Since hillary has no political influence anymore the withdrawl of the foreign contributions seem to affirm that the whole CGI was simply there to pay for political favors. I'd bet that all of the monies that are in the CGI and the Foundation just disappears without a trace. Oh yeah, their records along with them.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitSince hillary has no political influence anymore the withdrawl of the foreign contributions seem to affirm that the whole CGI was simply there to pay for political favors. I'd bet that all of the monies that are in the CGI and the Foundation just disappears without a trace. Oh yeah, their records along with them.

this is the part i think a LOT of folks reporting on this are missing

i'm sure this is just a way for all that paperwork to get "lost" in the shutdown/move out of wherever they're based.

god only knows where the $$ is going.

hopefully Sessions will have his staff subpoena everything before they have a chance to burn it all and bleachbit the HDD's

Back