November 2016 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
First up this month, I have to apologize to jcs271 for omitting his "Wolf at 12 yards!" post from the October HOM lineup. It's carried into November along with some other great predator calling stories from your fellow Predator Masters members. I'd like to thank them all for taking us along on their hunts. I'd also like to thank Mojo Outdoors, who donated the Mojo Woodpecker decoy that will be this month's prize for the author of the story that gets the most votes.

Without further ado, here the nominees for the November Hunter of the Month. Take a look at each one, then cast a vote for your favorite. When you have done so, be sure to reply with "I voted." One of the voters will be drawn randomly to receive a Predator Masters hat.

Wolf at 12 yards! by jcs271

Double for the rookie by obaro

The land of OZ!!! (AAAAAHHHS) by flintrock

what a hunt! by reaper4

First 3 of the year by gonzaga

My son got his first coyote by dustinyotes

Some new territory yields my first triple and an epic weekend! by 204 AR

Nov2016HOMPrize_zpsiqcny0rp.jpg

Well, thanks to those who voted this time around. jcs271's wolf story was most appreciated. And according to Excel's random number generator, flintrock will receive the Predator Masters hat. I'll be in touch with you fellas to get shipping addresses.

Be on the lookout for the December 2016 Hunter of the Month contest, coming soon!

Back