ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Form 4 with Trust for a SAS Reaper MX
Check cashed 3/21
Corrections mailed back on 11/04
Approved 11/08
Waiting on my dealer to call and pick it up. Gun season opens Saturday and I'm leaving tomorrow evening for my lease go figure!!

Pending 3/15

In hand 11/17

Been a long road with Dakota Silencer. We were trying to get them for a hunting trip so we next day aired paperwork & sent Emails requesting tracking numbers ect & then they sat on paperwork for days I was not impressed.

Got the call today..Picked them up 30 minutes later.
Purchased 2/26/16 (form 4 trust) Spartan 3
Check cashed 4/7/16
269 days from purchase to pick up.
229 days from check cash to pick up.

Finally!!! Dead Air Ghost Form 4 went pending, per BATF, April 25 2016. Picked it up from the dealer 12/12/16 and here is the crazy part, I called ATF last Wed. they said nope it's still pending but my dealer called today and I just picked it up. What's that all about?!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: B23Finally!!! Dead Air Ghost Form 4 went pending, per BATF, April 25 2016. Picked it up from the dealer 12/12/16 and here is the crazy part, I called ATF last Wed. they said nope it's still pending but my dealer called today and I just picked it up. What's that all about?!

Mine went pending on the same day. I called last Friday for the first time and they told me it was still pending.....I am hoping this means I will be getting it soon.

Originally Posted By: B585Originally Posted By: B23Finally!!! Dead Air Ghost Form 4 went pending, per BATF, April 25 2016. Picked it up from the dealer 12/12/16 and here is the crazy part, I called ATF last Wed. they said nope it's still pending but my dealer called today and I just picked it up. What's that all about?!

Mine went pending on the same day. I called last Friday for the first time and they told me it was still pending.....I am hoping this means I will be getting it soon.

It's kind of funny I called on 12/07/16 and the snag that answered the phone says, nope still pending, and the date that's written on my stamp is 12/08/16 which was a Thursday and it arrived at my dealer, clear across the US, the following Monday. I wonder if she even bothered to look it up or just gave me the generic "still pending".

B585, what suppressor do you have pending?

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: B585Originally Posted By: B23Finally!!! Dead Air Ghost Form 4 went pending, per BATF, April 25 2016. Picked it up from the dealer 12/12/16 and here is the crazy part, I called ATF last Wed. they said nope it's still pending but my dealer called today and I just picked it up. What's that all about?!

It's kind of funny I called on 12/07/16 and the snag that answered the phone says, nope still pending, and the date that's written on my stamp is 12/08/16 which was a Thursday and it arrived at my dealer, clear across the US, the following Monday. I wonder if she even bothered to look it up or just gave me the generic "still pending".

B585, what suppressor do you have pending?

I am not sure what suppressor I have pending, its been so long ago I forget...

Oh yeah, it is Griffin REECE 7 Mod 3. For me and my intended use, it was between this one and the Dead Air.

Batfe told me mine was approve Nov 27, but my FFL says he hasn't got it yet. I bought it this month last year, can hardly wait any longer.
smile.gif

Form 4 family trust. Check cashed April 4 ok'd dec 4. Waiting for the dealer to get stamp to go pick up. He said two to three weeks. Seems like forever.

Last edited:
SO after a pending date of
MAY the 5th
and after I have called more than a few times the person on the other end say oh by the way there is no street address on your trust!!!

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiI hope my FFL isn't jerking me around. Sure hope I get it this week.

Yeah I hope so too!

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: CoyotejunkiI hope my FFL isn't jerking me around. Sure hope I get it this week.

Yeah I hope so too!

- DAA

I was told they have 30 days to "mail" out the approved form
My very first every approved Form 4 arrived at my dealers 28 days after it was approved
mad.gif
He showed me the post marked envelope it came in. Must be a long walk to the mail box for ATF

Back