KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

HK SBR with DBAL I

DBAL%20I%20G.jpg

DBAL%20I%20E.jpg

Red%20Boar2.jpg

i cowitnessed both the IR and VIS lasers to my ACOG.

It is pretty impressive, now when walking out to my stand I can leave the Red Visible ready for remote switch activation hiking out for instant action and then turn on the FLIR T-70 thermal when needed after dark Then use the IR laser for instant access on the hike back home in the dark! Beutiful setup.

DBAL%20I%20D.jpg

DBAL%20I%20C.jpg

DBAL%20I%20B.jpg

Ready for the New Year!

Team Wendy Helmet with Nortoros INVG dovetail with helmet mounted FLIR M-18 Recon 640 core thermal scanner with KAC-15 SBR, Truijicon ACOG/RMR 1 MOA, FLIR T-70, Gemtech Sandstorm, Steiner DBAL-A3 and handloaded Barnes 70 grain TSX!

Me%20M18B.jpg

I can see where this 240 gram FLIR Q14 BOSON TWS and helmet monocular kit with 33 degree FOV will kick some [beeep] and will be an asset to my thermal inventory!

Sucker only weighs 8 ounces!

Q14.JPG

With the 12 micron BOSON core the FOV will be a little less and the range will considerably further, plus the software has been vastly improved over the previous TAU 2 cores.

Adding this to my thermal inventory ASAP!

Originally Posted By: SkyPupI can see where this 240 gram FLIR Q14 BOSON TWS and helmet monocular kit with 33 degree FOV will kick some [beeep] and will be an asset to my thermal inventory!

Sucker only weighs 8 ounces!

Q14.JPG

Retail on the Q-14B is $1,899!

FLIRs BOSON is going to change a lot of things. The performance and price are right on.

Been waiting for this for a long time.....

Back