ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Silencer Co Omega
Check Cashed 2/17/16
Approved 9/14/16
Stamp Arrived at dealer 9/20/16
thumbup.gif

Hey congrats on crossing the finish line Kerry!

Think I've still got at least a couple more months to go on my U7.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAHey congrats on crossing the finish line Kerry!

Think I've still got at least a couple more months to go on my U7.

- DAA

Thanks Dave, I still have 2 in jail another Omega and a 22 can. Those checks were cashed 2 weeks after this one so hopefully it wont be long.. Your going to love that U7 When the stamp arrives.. The dang wait time is terrible.

Check cashed 3/5 on a sas sentinel and form 4 was approved yesterday 10/3. Now just have to wait until it gets to the local gun shop.

Originally Posted By: bryan hCongratulations!
Thanks! This is going on my ar that's chambered in 20 practical. It's my dedicated varmint gun and should make it that much better to hunt with.

Originally Posted By: wklmanOriginally Posted By: bryan hCongratulations!
Thanks! This is going on my ar that's chambered in 20 practical. It's my dedicated varmint gun and should make it that much better to hunt with.

You will love it I just got an Omega and when I shot it on my 204 AR it was awesome.

Check cashed on 3/4 and stamp at the dealer on 10/3 on my SRT VAPR funny thing is my dads check was cashed the same day but his stamp came in 2 weeks ago now waiting on a Spectra II check was cashed on 3/10

Got the call today. Check cashed March 3, approved Sept 26 and the stamp at the dealer Oct 5. Will go pick it up tomorrow.

Just got off the phone (10:30 MT) with the atf. Informed me anything submitted in April will be 8 months. My check cashed April 3.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: utah yoteJust got off the phone (10:30 MT) with the atf. Informed me anything submitted in April will be 8 months. My check cashed April 3.

I've never called before but I just couldn't stand it anymore and was, wishfully, thinking maybe there was a ever so slight chance they'd say it was approved so I broke down and called last week.

HA!! Fat chance and the not so pleasant gal that answered the phone told me they were still working on the Form 4's submitted in Feb.

Mine didn't go pending till April 25th so if I'm lucky maybe by Christmas. Maybe!

So for now, I'm going to go back to hating all you bastards that're getting your Form 4's approved. Once mine is approved we can be friends but until then, I hate all of you. LOL
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: utah yoteJust got off the phone (10:30 MT) with the atf. Informed me anything submitted in April will be 8 months. My check cashed April 3.

I've never called before but I just couldn't stand it anymore and was, wishfully, thinking maybe there was a ever so slight chance they'd say it was approved so I broke down and called last week.

HA!! Fat chance and the not so pleasant gal that answered the phone told me they were still working on the Form 4's submitted in Feb.

Mine didn't go pending till April 25th so if I'm lucky maybe by Christmas. Maybe!

So for now, I'm going to go back to hating all you bastards that're getting your Form 4's approved. Once mine is approved we can be friends but until then, I hate all of you. LOL
tt2.gif

Lol I am sure enjoying mine
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: bryan hLol I am sure enjoying mine
tt2.gif

Ya know, coming from someone who actually spells his first name correct, I would have expected a more sympathetic ear. lol

Silencerco Spectre II.
Pending; March 10th, 2016
Approved; October 7th, 2016
In hand; October 18th, 2016
I do have to say that every time that I called the NFA I always received very friendly service and never felt rushed off the phone. They have however changed the message to 8 month expected wait times. I still have one more in jail.
Bruised

As of 11-1-16 I had hit my 6 month wait time they had told me in the beginning. I contacted atf on 11-5-16 and wait times had been moved back to 8 months so we will see what happens on 1-1-17?

Back