ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Filed my Efile "form 1" feb22. They cashed my check first part of March, an guess what I woke up to???
Yep got the email this boy is a legal beagle to start building.
So about 6 months from when they cashed my check or six months an two weeks from when I filed.
Good luck guys... An gals

Not looking good for you fellows

waitasorisrex_zpsofb2l4w2.jpg

I called Tuesday. Had to repeat the information 3 times as she kept repeating back to me wrong and telling me there was no information found. She finally started listening and found it. 6 months in.. She said call back next month.

Hearing this 8 months thing is getting me a little earitated. I don't get it what can take so dam long to look at the paper work and approve it. Proably just sits there for six months then they will approve a bunch all at once. Doesn't make since how you can buy a gun and walk out of the store with it.

There was a big spike in buying prior to the July changes so I'm sure they're dealing with that as well. I've got one sitting right at 6 months and am hoping it gets approved in the next couple of months so I can do some hunting with it this fall.

Called to check on my form 4 today they received 2/22/16 and she said it was approved 9/9/16 now just waiting on the call from my dealer.

Originally Posted By: bryan hCalled to check on my form 4 today they received 2/22/16 and she said it was approved 9/9/16 now just waiting on the call from my dealer.

Congrats... That's good new
wink.gif

Individual or trust?

Thanks it's been a long wait this is my first one I have a second one still waiting. When she told me it was approved I just said hot [beeep] she then laughed and said I'm glad I could give you the good news. Lol

Just picked up my Gemtech Outback II-T. Check was cashed on Feb 19. Now I need my Omega that was cashed on March 3.

For what it's worth, I want all you recent Form 4 approved SOB's to know I hate each and every one of you and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for rubbing it in the faces of us crazed, desperately waiting, pending Form 4'ers.

Of course my position on that will immediately change once I get my DA Ghost Form 4 approval back. Then I'll gladly join in on the fun of taunting all the losers that are still waiting for their Form 4's to get approved.
lol.gif

I think the waiting gets much worse when you think you're starting to get close. Based off everyones submittal and approval, at the least, I've likely got two more months to go. Ugh, I think the waiting is starting be make me a little cray cray!!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

I still have to wait until after the first of the year for my other can that is pending so I get both celebration and waiting if that helps.lol

Originally Posted By: bryan hI still have to wait until after the first of the year for my other can that is pending so I get both celebration and waiting if that helps.lol

Nope, doesn't make me feel one bit better at all. lol

My wife gets a big kick out of all the grumbling us men do with regard to our ATF wait times and says we all act like Veruca Salt from the movie Willy Wonka.

Back