ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

I'm up to bat in the next few days. Mailed 2/2. Called today and Form 4 Trust was approved 7/18. It's been around 2 weeks from approval to stamp in hand so early to mid next week and I'll be threading up the barrel that the can will live on. Coyotes are gonna catch hello this winter.

Called today. Recorded message said processing times are running 6 months. My checks were cashed 4/7 So I didn't hold for a real person. Feel like a kid who knows he is getting something special for Christmas but no one knows when Christmas will arrive!

My check was cashed also the first of April. I was hoping for September. I even planned a couple out of state hunting trips for September might have to reschedule.

Originally Posted By: spotandstockMy check was cashed also the first of April. I was hoping for September. I even planned a couple out of state hunting trips for September might have to reschedule.

Archery season starts the 20th. At least I'll have that to keep me from thinking about suppressed coyote hunting for a month.

Originally Posted By: spotandstockMy check was cashed also the first of April. I was hoping for September. I even planned a couple out of state hunting trips for September might have to reschedule.

Ordered one in Feb, but check didn't cash until mid April. I'm not going to start getting too excited until November...

- DAA

Originally Posted By: bryan hMy check was cashed 2/22/16 called today still pending. I think applications were ramping up big time late winter and early spring and the wait time expanded accordingly.

6 months and 1 week from mail box to mail box. My stamp arrived at the suppressor jail today. I couldn't get by there today to pick it up but I should be able to get there tomorrow.

I picked up my can today. The dealer gave me some info that probably won't be good news to several of you guys that are waiting. He told me that he was in touch with the BATF and they told him they are just now processing April submissions into the system. I'm not exactly sure what that means as far as a total waiting time, but it doesn't sound encouraging to me.

That's insane if they're just now inputting in April submissions.

Mine went pending on 2/17 and it looks like it'll take every bit of 6 months to get approved

Called on mine yesterday. It has been 6 months and they are still pending. The lady says they are taking more than 6 months on a lot of them.

Finally looked back at my checking account and seen my last 3 checks were cashed 1/26/16. I recevied a letter with errors on my info july 5th i think.. Got that stamp back july 15th.
July 16th i got another letter with errors.. fixed and got that one august 15th.
Got another letter and fixed errors. Got that stamp August 21st.
The serial number on the box was a SW762 but the w was over the 7 so at a glance it looks like SW62. When we got the first letter in i looked close at the pic i took and sure nuff you can make out a 7 behind the W so got the cans out of the box and double checked all of them.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: reb8600Called on mine yesterday. It has been 6 months and they are still pending. The lady says they are taking more than 6 months on a lot of them.

Well that's discouraging . . . sounds like I might get mine by my birthday later this year. Ugh.

It would sure be nice if suppressors fell off the NFA list.

Back