ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

I couldn't stand to wait a couple weeks to get my new suppressor so the wife and I will head down to my dealer's shop on Friday so I can get the suppressor and the paperwork. We'll stay overnight and take in my granddaughter's track meet on Saturday. I'm anxious so have the new suppressor in hand and try it out next week. This will be my third suppressor. Now when my son, grandson and I go out prairie dog shooting or coyote hunting we can each have a suppressor on our rifles.
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

I have my son listed as one of the trustees on my trust, but haven't included the grandson's name on the trust yet. He's only 14 but is an avid hunter and fisherman.

Here's a couple photos of my Lane Scorpion 556 suppressor. Picked it up from my dealer last Friday. Weighs about 10 ounces and looks GREAT!!!

Lane%20Scorpion%20556%20Suppressor--small_zpstyzezfsi.jpg

Muzzle end view below:

Muzzle%20end%20of%20Scorpion%20556--small_zpsz3x7vblo.jpg

YHM Phantom, paperwork mailed in 1/11/16, never checked on when the check was cashed, but approved 6/04, got the call and picked it up today, 6/17/16.

SAS Barricade & Vengeance went pending first week in January and was approved 06/08/2016.

My dealer is older and I guess a little forgetful so they sat in his shop, approved, for the last 10 days before he got around to calling me today.

Of course it was somehow my fault, still trying to figure that one out.

Submitted: Jan 19th 2016

Can in hand; June 26th 2016

160 Days

First stand; June 26th @1930

Coyote down; June 26th @1937

Omega point of impact change; might be a little high..........

I have four checks cashed 02/12/2016 and called ATF today to check on them since my last one took about five months. The guy on the phone told me they are six months behind now and to call back in a month.

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendI have four checks cashed 02/12/2016 and called ATF today to check on them since my last one took about five months. The guy on the phone told me they are six months behind now and to call back in a month. Pretty much the same here. Mailed in 2/2. Pending 2/8. Called last Wednesday and was told the same thing.

So does calling seem to speed up the process or slow it down?

Does a trust or private ownership seem to pay any relevance in wait time?

How about first time buyer vs repeat customer?

Back