ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Originally Posted By: crittr gittrForm 4 submitted 8/3 check cashed 8/26 tax stamp and suppressor in hand today.dead air 22 mask hd

I'd like to hear, no pun intended, your thoughts on this can after you get to play with it a bit. Everything I've heard about them is VERY good!

762SDN-6
Form 4 Trust
Paid for 30 July
Check cashed 14 Sept
Approved 3 Feb
Stamp at FFL 8 Feb
P**kerhead FFL never notified me, called ATF to check status (approved) picked up from FFL 4 Mar

Form 4 trust check cashed 11/4 called today and it was approved! Will let you know when it arrives at the local gun shop. First suppressor so I'm excited beyond words!

Well my tax stamp finally got here Friday and I picked up my Arbiter yesterday. I took it out to the range, sighted all my threaded guns in with it on,and absolutely love it. It took some time getting used to because the recoil is different with the can on then with it off. It's neat how you don't really hear the report anymore. just the crack of the bullet going down range. I had to have someone else shoot it so I could hear what it sounded like. I've got to get an adjustable gas block for my ar-10 in .243. It's way over gased now. My 2 ar-15's shot great with it on and I had to hold myself back from shooting all the ammo I had because I'll be taking it out today with my nephews.

Sico Harvester
form 4 trust signed and mailed in 11-23-15
approved 3-22-16
picked up today! Got home just before dark and shot a few through it with 243lbc and 264lbc ar's.

Originally Posted By: spotandstock204AR
How do you like the harvester? I just started the paperwork on mine today. Can't wait till I get my hands on it.

When this weather clears and I get a chance to shoot it more I'll post my thoughts on it. First impressions are good with it being light and cutting down muzzle blast a lot. I still had significant noise from the ejection port on the ar's, but I was also close to the wall of the house where it could reverberate off and back to my ear. The sound of the bullet striking the target was impressive. I would also say that it didn't change poi much as I could still hit a 6" steel plate at 200 yds off sticks (not difficult I know), without checking zero at all.

submited - 1/1/16
approved - 4/8/16
form 1 supressor
efiled with a trust

EVscTgc.jpg

well I'm two months in on my harvester wait, maybe ill get lucky in another month, but knowing my luck I'm expecting November or December when its cold and windy to play

SiCo Spectre II

Form-4 (trust) mailed in Nov 10th.
Approved 3-23
In hand 4-12

That just leaves me with one can pending (mid Jan), I guess that means it is time to file on the next one.

Form 4 Trust
SiCo Harvester 30

Check cashed 12/3/15
Pending 12/12/15
Approved 3/25/16
Stamp arrived at SOT 4/18/16

Picked it up yesterday and shot it, what a fantastic hunting can and the tone is amazing.

I mailed in my ATF forms and 2 copies of my trust document to ATF on 12/20/2015.

Check was cashed by ATF on 12/29/2015.

Approval with stamp back at my dealer today, May 9, 2016.

Since I live 230 miles from my dealer I have not seen the paperwork so I don't know when the ATF approved it. I'm tempted to head down there to get the suppressor, but I'll be down there for a graduation party in two and a half weeks, so I might just pick it up then.

Back