February 2016 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Though for some the fur season is winding down, there's still plenty of hunting action to be had as spring approaches. February had a lot to offer, including foxes, coyotes, crows, and even an awe-inspiring sheep hunt! Please take a moment to reread each of the stories linked below. You'll surely appreciate the dedication these guys have to the sport, and be grateful for the time and effort they've put into compiling their tales for our reading and viewing pleasure. When you've read your fill, move on down and cast your vote for the story you think is best. The author of the story with the most votes will be the February 2016 Hunter of the Month and will receive a very handy production call from Rick Robbins of RR Calls, a dedicated predator caller, custom call maker, and steadfast supporter of Predator Masters. The winner will also receive a handy Bernzomatic butane torch, courtesy of long-time member and moderator 220_swift.

Feb2016HOMPrize_zpsbpk37j8s.jpg

After you've voted, be sure to reply to this thread with some variation of "I voted" to have your name put in for this month's voter prize. One lucky reader/voter will have his or her name randomly drawn and will receive a 30-round black Pmag, courtesy of Magpul! If these are not legal in the winner's locale, I'll dig around and find something that is. It'll probably be less fun though.
smile.gif

Here are the February 2016 Hunter of the Month nominees:

Fox Quad ! by jamesd

Got in 3 stands before the branding started! by derbyacresbob

2015 Sheep Hunt recap by Sillyak

A great day calling coyotes with my son! also by derbyacresbob

~.:Thre3 "C"s:.~ by Infidel 762

ChoMPerS by Wile E. Coyotie

I deserved this dark female... by bhw

A buddy and I went on a calling trip.. by Kollincoyote

Now, let's get to voting!
grin.gif