ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

Originally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

The form 3 for mine was about 30 days and I am at about 4.5 months on my form 4 right now and it is still pending.

I'm at 4 months and 1 week as of today. Still pending. Form 4 trust. I'm getting a little antsy. It will be my first can. Can't wait.

Ugh! Seems the form 4 wait time is going the wrong direction.

I'll be sending two off next week with "Trusts" to Form 4. My last three took exactly four months, sounds like that same four months is going to be more like 5+. Booooooo!
thumbdown.gif

Originally Posted By: Uncle JimboI submitted my form 4 trust paperwork 8/1/15 and reached pending status 8/10/15. Still waiting on approval.
thumbdown.gif
thumbdown.gif

Mine also went pending August 10th.

Originally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

Not sure what is going on, but I'm over 4 months from the time I paid for my can, and still haven't gotten the form 3 yet. Anyone else have an in stock dealer transfer take this long?

Originally Posted By: mtngroanOriginally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

Not sure what is going on, but I'm over 4 months from the time I paid for my can, and still haven't gotten the form 3 yet. Anyone else have an in stock dealer transfer take this long?

My last two or three Form 3 took about two months

Originally Posted By: Buster HindendOriginally Posted By: mtngroanOriginally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

How long ago was that I ordered an Omega a week ago and the dealer is waiting on the transfer from his supplier so I hope mine goes as fast as yours did once here this is my first and I am like a kid at Christmas can't wait.

Originally Posted By: bryan hOriginally Posted By: Buster HindendOriginally Posted By: mtngroanOriginally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

How long ago was that I ordered an Omega a week ago and the dealer is waiting on the transfer from his supplier so I hope mine goes as fast as yours did once here this is my first and I am like a kid at Christmas can't wait.

I ordered one Oct 30 and it arrived the week before Christmas to my dealer

Originally Posted By: mtngroanOriginally Posted By: Redleg84What are current form 3 times? It seems the form 4 times are right around 4 months

According to the Silencer Shop, they have been receiveing Form 3 approvals which were submitted 11-6-15 to 12-1-15. That was updated 1-2-16. Good luck.

Well my can has been at my FFL for two months. There was some communication problems with the dealer and a digit was missing on the phone # sent to my FFL. All squared away now!

Form 4 on a NFA lawyer trust
Check cashed and went pending Aug 10th
Approved Dec 18th
Dealer received stamp Jan 10th.
Picking up my Omega Monday.

Dealer to dealer form 3 transfer. November 19 filed and received shipping notification January 19. Times are getting longer boys.

Back