Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Description, September 5, 2015

hm1996

Staff member
September 6, 2015 by TNO Staff— in Europe · 79 Comments

An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World nonwhites poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish): (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

Quote:Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw with my own eyes a great many immigrants …
With all solidarity with people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror … This huge mass of people – sorry, that I’ll write this – but these are absolute savages … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting loudly “We want to Germany!” – and is Germany a paradise now?

I saw how they surrounded a car of an elderly Italian woman, pulled her by her hair out of the car and wanted to drive away in the car. They tried to overturn the bus in I travelled myself with a group of others. They were throwing faeces at us, banging on the doors to force the driver to open them, spat at the windscreen … I ask for what purpose? How is this savagery to assimilate in Germany?

I felt for a moment like in a war … I really feel sorry for these people, but if they reached Poland – I do not think that they would get any understanding from us … We were waiting three hours at the border which ultimately could not cross.

Our whole group was transported back to Italy in a police-cordon. The bus is damaged, covered with faeces, scratched, with broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for demographics? These big powerful hordes of savages?

Among them there were virtually no women, no children—the vast majority were aggressive young men … Just yesterday, while reading about them on all the websites I subconsciously felt compassion, worried about their fate but today after what I saw I am just afraid and yet I am happy that they did not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially.
I do not know if anyone is ready. To the EU a pathology is marching which we had not yet a chance to ever see, and I am sorry if anyone gets offended by his entry …

I can add that cars arrived with humanitarian aid – mainly food and water and they were just overturning those cars …

Through megaphones the Austrians announced that there is permission for them to cross the border—they wanted to register them and let them go on—but they did not understand these messages. They did not understand anything.
And this was the greatest horror … For among those few thousand people nobody understood Italian or English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was fist law… They fought for permission to move on and they had this permission— but did not realize that they had it!

They opened the luggage hatches of a French bus—and everything that was inside was stolen within short time, some things left lying on the ground …

Never in my short life had I an opportunity to see such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning.”

And our leaders are wanting to bring something between 10,0000 to 100,000 into the US even when warned the FBI cannot possibly vet them?

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaYikes, looks like southern Arizona.

Yeah, but they are content to just leave the feces scattered around among the trash they leave behind. Haven't heard of them throwing it at any buses.
ohmy.gif

Regards,
hm

I bet this is similar to what Native Americans saw after herds of buffalo where shot and left to bloat... At least the Native Americans sent out war parties to collect scalps... In our current lands of confussions our leaders hand out Humanitarian AIDS... I guess collecting scalps is not Politically Correct? The front door to my house is locked... Don't let me catch you crawling through the window... And anchor babies will be thrown back out the hole their mamma crawled thru... Yee Haaa! Get a rope!

If you look at that 4th picture there is a perfectly good crate of apples left behind... Musta had a Red Cross somewhere on the cart...

Originally Posted By: 6724so desperate that they leave food behind? sounds like they are looking for a bigger handout!

That's what it's all about....finding someplace that will give them a living for free, so they can then have the time to plot violence against those very people.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: 6724so desperate that they leave food behind? sounds like they are looking for a bigger handout!

That's what it's all about....finding someplace that will give them a living for free, so they can then have the time to plot violence against those very people.

I think the plotting has already been taken care of. This is just getting all the savages in place to carry out the plans.

Can't imagine how the unarmed citizens of those countries are defending themselves and their families from these hoards of savages. Seems like I read about barbarians plundering Rome and all of Europe and sending humanity into a dark age about 1500 years ago or so. Looks like it might happen again..

Back