END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

your 16 year old son might be a coyote hunter when he is up at 4 xmass morning only opened packages of cloths and boxes that might hold a ecaller or a rifle dump out his stocking looking for shells and hand calls then was out the door without a good bye

Got one yasterday must b a coyote hunter lol you guys are awesome glad I joined here I've been reading for quite awhile and joined just the other day happy hunting guys!

The weatherman says tonights temperature will be -26 below with a -54 below windchill and all you can think of is that tomorrow mornings wind direction will be perfect for that new property you just scouted

I must be not ONLY a coyote hunter but one sick puppy because I just read every single post in this thread in one sitting and, wish I could afford an RS64 so I could see coyotes better when they're coming to the call and them dang things are EXPENSIVE!
wink.gif

Here's one I admit to doing myself. You MUST be a coyote hunter if you pay full price to be on a trophy deer lease just to get to hunt coyotes on it. I know a couple more posters on here that are guilty of that too....
wink.gif

How about a hunter that will have a full on custom rifle built just so he can use it for coyote hunting when almost any old rifle will do even a 30yr old 30-06 deer rifle.

I guess I'm not alone though. It seems that coyote fever has taken thousands of us and we are consumed by it... Dang... I wish they were good to eat. It's like I only deer hunt for the venison any more because I'd much rather hunt coyotes. LOL

$bob$

If you've gone through the TSA line at the airport wearing blood stained boots...

If the TSA line comes to a screaching halt because they can't figure out what your FoxPro and sp55 speaker are in your carry on ...

If you've played coyote howls and or prey distress sounds in a TSA inspection line.....

If you've been pulled out of line to be hand searched because you left empty rifle brass in your carry on....

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZIf you tie dental floss to your antenna so you can see the wind before you get out of the truck
Learned a new trick. Thanks!

If while eating Taco Bell in your truck with Hank Jr. on full blast. Your cousin rolls down the window and you yell lightning jack and he looks at you like you're crazy you turn off the radio and across the street in the gas station parking lot there are some guys playing lightning jack at full blast. You then jump out and yell " DID YOU GET ANY DOGS?" Across the street and give them a thumbs up you might be a coyote hunter! Happened yesterday

If you go to church dressed in your favorite cammo so you can head strait to your honey hole after service you might be a coyote hunter.

Last edited:
If you can do a locator howl with your own vocal cords but you don't know your wifes middle name, you might be a coyote hunter.

If you find yourself being slapped repeatedly by your wife while driving for sticking your head out the window to get one last look at the field you just passed by.....just in case.

Here's a true one, that sprang into my memory the other day while talking to someone.

My home town of Tescott, KS, when I was a kid, had a rough population of 250-300 people.....and the town measures almost exactly 1 mile by 1 mile.
And, when I was a kid, a handful of those people (along with my dad & granddad) hunted coyotes with pickups and greyhounds.

We used to walk out a creek that trickled into the north end of town.
On the south end of town is a river.

So....You might be a coyote hunter (or a redneck), if you ever chased a coyote down Main Street (several times over the years)...with the dogs in hot pursuit of said coyote!!!

True story. Hahahahahaha

You might be a predator hunter if when your buddies tell you about the big bucks they have on camera and you instantly ask them how many yotes they go pics of :p

Back