Compact calling bluetooth speaker from bose

dan158

All you need is your Bluetooth phone with a few sounds and good to go... 1.25 lbs. 8 hour battery life.. And if it sounds like our bose radio it should sound great... Only 30ft range though..

Biggest advantage of an ecaller is getting the sound away from you. 30ft don't cut it for me. If I have to have the sound source that close to me I might as well mouth/hand call. JMHO YMMV

One thing to be cautious of is, be sure u silence or disable incoming phone calls, my android was set to give priority to incoming calls and the phone rang thru the Bluetooth

Originally Posted By: fredhorace77One thing to be cautious of is, be sure u silence or disable incoming phone calls, my android was set to give priority to incoming calls and the phone rang thru the Bluetooth

If this is an issue change your ring tone to a bird sound, or any other sound that isn't a bleeding/dying sound but would not be out of place in the calling sequence or office/home/grocery store. I have heard a few people put a turkey gobble on their phones ring tone.

Back