Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Just completed my latest build. It is a 270AR the round was developed by Harrison at AR15Performance. he let me buy a reamer so i could make this custom.

it is a 26" krieger barrel -- may shorten to 24 with a 17" rail barrel is tungsten cerekote, Luth ar stock Lars ops 4 ambi side charger, psa lower with ssa-e trigger. first run had 130 bergers at 2900. have changed the optics to a vortex 4-16 pst.

Originally Posted By: BIGGDAWG
20150208_132343_zps94bf036c.jpg
[/URL]

Sweet lookin' pea shooter you got there.

Originally Posted By: NYyotekiller

Sweet lookin' pea shooter you got there.

Thank you I love it, can't wait to get a little more range time the out after the Yotes.

My do all Precision/Long Range/Varmint AR! I started with a 16" Sig Sauer M400 Carbine and added parts as follows!

Safarie Land Super Stock (Rogers stock)
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
Midwest Industries Gen II SS Rifle Length Float Tube
Voltor Low Profile Gas Block
American Defense 20moa Recon Mount
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 NP-R1 HS

Still awaiting the following!

KAC Adjustable 200-600 Meter Micro Folding Sights
Rainier Arms 16" Select Match Stainless Fluted 8 Twist 223 Wylde Barrel
VG6 Gamma 556 Muzzle Device
Magpul MOE Aluminum Trigger Guard and MIAD 1.1 Grip
Nightforce NXS Compact 1-4x24 FC-3G Optic Instead of the 3.5-15x50 NXS

Untitled%202_zpsnayhokjj.png

If I remember correctly, this was a Dedicated Technologies 243 WSSM. It's been a while since I saw that old set of photos. Hoe that helps Coyote man050.

Being new to the community here, I figure it's only right that I share what I brung.

Precision_Port.png

Precision_Starboard.png

Build List
[*]20" 1:7 SDM-R White Oak barrel, .223 Wylde chamber, M4 feed ramps[*]BE Meyers flash hider[*]PRI flip-up gas block[*]Seekins SP3R flat-bottomed handguard[*]Harris BRM-S bipod affixed via a PWS KeyMod Bipod adapter (set the bipod too far back; replaced with a Noveske TRX mount)[*]Anderson forged lower[*]Gieselle SSA-E trigger[*]BCM lower parts kit[*]Rock River Winter Trigger Guard[*]YHM EZ Pull extended takedown pins (it's a little thing, but I love them)[*]LaRue A-PEG pistol grip[*]White Oak milspec forger upper with M4 cuts[*]Wilson milspec, staked, and HPT/MPI bolt carrier and bolt[*]BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 (large) charging handle[*]Mappul MOE Rifle fixed stock (with additional QD socket kit that it doesn't come with)[*]Magpul backup rMBUS rear sight[*]Leupold Mark 2 one-piece picatinny scope mount[*]Primary Arms 4-14x44m FFP Mil/Mil scope (yeah, it's a cheap $230 scope and more than I need with a .223, but I have yet to read anyone that's had a problem on a .223-.308 class gun - lots of good reviews, and I've been pleased with it so far. Clicks could be a little more firm, but the glass is better than I expected. It'll do for now until I upgrade later this year).[/list]

Not Shown (aka I need to take a new photo)
[*]Magpul PRS (balances out the weight of the barrel really well)[*]Bobro QD mount (Getting the scope installed was a pain, but the mount has high marks for a reason)[*]Knights 200-600m rear sight (very, very nice) [/list]

Back