Massachusetts predator hunters

Hey mass guys... great week here for me.. Just made a post on the main forum with some cool pics. Please go check it out. Unreal for sure and I am rather happy....I guess its not hard to be happy when the stars and moon align! Joe, I figured out the pics even with a bottle of wine though it too me an hour! So progress for me!! So lucky for sure but great week. That soft and dusty snow last night was super quiet this morning and using the icy road only made it better! So fun and I actually shot well.!!!

Final night fur, 42lb female. With larueminatii we knew they were close. after a last resort challenge howl she was dead in the next 15sec. Tagged the male in the [beeep] with the 870 as he pissed himself across the field but no second harvest. Now onto fishing

Locksmith
Great job!!! Thats a sweet looking dog! What a tough season,hey!! I did the same thing Saturday,called three in only able get one,had to retrieve her with snow shoes,and a sled... Ended up with 17 total for the season..

Baystate, thanks man we definitely had a tough year. 17 that's a good number for these parts. You use bait? We tried for the first time this year but way to late in the season. As much as I want more fur im glad I'm done snow shoeing. We signed up for that coyote hunt for charity but then realized everything was on a Saturday afternoon...weigh ins and what not realistically my only day to hunt every week so we never showed. Was looking forward to meeting some of the other coyote hunters in the area

That's awesome these dogs ain't dumb. Thanks again much appreciated. Gotta love the shotgun, preferred weapon of choice with hevi shot dead coyote loads and a red dot. Shot this one through some scrub brush put it down hard. However this was the first one to get back up and give me a little tea kettle with steam so I tagged her again front leg bones were just jello after dual 12yd shots.

Originally Posted By: masshunterNice one locksmith. Congrats on 17 Baystate. Now that the snow is going we'll see & hear them all over.

Thanks man

Hey Mass guys...Getting caught up with site today. Ended season with 12 down here and I missed three. Highlights were three doubles. Had a bunch of other opportunities too and saw quite of few this season. Killed a tree two weeks ago...it looked good, as I had sight alignment on a slow mover with scope, but still that tree got me. I put 4 dogs in front of Andy hoping that he would get his first, but he missed or never shot...frustrating, but that is how you learn. Put dogs onto another pal who also missed both. All in all, great season and I am still poking around in RI until the bugs show or turkey opens.

Baystate Yote...got me a pair of NVG binos to borrow and man did I see a bunch of dogs. Had roadkill in my backyard and saw 5 or 6 running around back there. Just need to get my optics set up and good to go. Keep me posted if you see any deals please.

Also, BY, Tried the new Max in Washington last week and its now on my wish list. Sounds really nice with the extra speaker. Did not have time to squeeze in a hunt there. Stay in touch! How do you like the new system?

Two more months, everyone getting jacked up or what? I'm chompin at the bit!

I was ready yesterday, I mean last week, I ment last month! haha

Originally Posted By: LARUEminati

Two more months, everyone getting jacked up or what? I'm chompin at the bit!

I was ready yesterday, I mean last week, I ment last month! haha

Yip

Back