KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

I hate to bust your chops but, I just dialed 909-796-7000, pressed #1 and got Kristin to answer on the 2nd ring.

Just sayin!!!!!

Well I shall try this number! I guess my problem was on selecting #4, which is "supposed" to be for product info and questions. How could I be so foolish...........

Originally Posted By: mt edOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

I hate to bust your chops but, I just dialed 909-796-7000, pressed #1 and got Kristin to answer on the 2nd ring.

Just sayin!!!!!

Well I shall try this number! I guess my problem was on selecting #4, which is "supposed" to be for product info and questions. How could I be so foolish...........

And??

Lets Talk TactiCool.....
cool.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=08kSncpUnUo&app=desktop

Originally Posted By: JPKToo funny!

Glad you guys got a good kick out of that one, I can't wait to get out into the woods tonight after dark and rack my BCG and put a fresh round in the chamber!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: mt edOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

Just sayin!!!!!

Not sure what number you've been dialing but did you try to at least email us? Our phones do get busy and we spend huge amounts of time on the phone. You can email us as indicated or PM me here as well.
smile.gif

Vic

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: mt edOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

Just sayin!!!!!

And??

I called TNVC today. Instead of selecting opt.#4, the one for product questions, I chose #1, for sales. I was on hold for a tad, but that's because I was being transferred to Chris, at an office other than their CA office. Chris was exceptional in his help for me! I guess opt. #4 is just a forgotten route....

I am looking forward to my future relationship with tnvc, now that I've learned how to make the necessary connection.

Thanks very much to all that helped!!

Originally Posted By: mt edOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisOriginally Posted By: mt edOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis

Just sayin!!!!!

And??

I called TNVC today. Instead of selecting opt.#4, the one for product questions, I chose #1, for sales. I was on hold for a tad, but that's because I was being transferred to Chris, at an office other than their CA office. Chris was exceptional in his help for me! I guess opt. #4 is just a forgotten route....

I am looking forward to my future relationship with tnvc, now that I've learned how to make the necessary connection.

Thanks very much to all that helped!!

Glad Chris could assist. He is also located in Southern Ca. but at our pilot office. As mentioned, we get a ton of calls and spend a lot of time on the phone with each of our customers. As mentioned, please also email us sales at tnvc dot com as well. At times we answer emails pretty quick even while we're in the phone!
smile.gif

Thank you.

Vic

I'll get some NV pics of the ATPIAL-C IR Illuminator soon, the full moon has been coming up right after sundown and washing out my attempts so far...

I was able to get some decent representative NV pics of the ATPIAL-C IR laser and IR Illuminator tonight, IR laser filtered and IR Illuminator alone.

You can see that mine is a round circle and the filtered IR laser is AWESOME!.

Laser%20&%20Illum%2020%20Yards.jpg

IR%20Illum%20Only%2020%20Yards.jpg

ATPAIL%20Laser%2020%20Yards.jpg

IR%20Laser%20Filterd%2020%20yards.jpg

Figure it was about time I high jack my own thread!!

Got these guys tonite broke my season record with the male #16 of the season...

Hope this makes you Florida guys feel cold!! LOL!! It was real cold!!

Last edited:
Nice work on the frozen dogs BayState, I know it has been super cold up there for you all, I don't know how you do it as I am in longjohns when it gets below 40 here!
scared.gif

At least tracking those dogs in the snow has got to be easier than it is here, but I don't know how I could maintain outdoors at night with those temps?

Kudos to you for being out there getting the vermin, the excitement of the hunt is what makes it all happen, and you gotta be there to make it happen in the first place!
smile.gif

Oh, and this was during last week's T-shirt weather!!!
tt2.gif

LOL!

Desi%20Hog2.JPG

Originally Posted By: SkyPupI was able to get some decent representative NV pics of the ATPIAL-C IR laser and IR Illuminator tonight, IR laser filtered and IR Illuminator alone.

You can see that mine is a round circle and the filtered IR laser is AWESOME!.

Laser%20&%20Illum%2020%20Yards.jpg

IR%20Illum%20Only%2020%20Yards.jpg

ATPAIL%20Laser%2020%20Yards.jpg

IR%20Laser%20Filterd%2020%20yards.jpg

I'll tell you what, I am liking this kit even better after spending sometime in the woods with it at night!

That IR filter built into the lens cover is super nice and unless it is very dark I don't even need the IR Illuminator when utilizing the filtered IR laser for shooting.

The laser IR Illuminator is nowhere near as powerful as the LDI DBAL-D2 LED IR Illuminator, the APTAIL Illum only is good for about 200+ yards instead of 600+ yards, but it has no red visible signature and I knew the IR Illum would not be as powerful as the DBAL-DR or SPIR. Really have no need to be using the IR laser at night past 200 yards anyways, mostly it is used less than 100 yards for snap shooting hogs and coyotes.

Since I have been used to using my DBALs for years now, it just takes a little more brain time to remember the switch is on top of the unit instead of on the back of the unit, but am getting used to using that in the dark easily.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupNice work on the frozen dogs BayState, I know it has been super cold up there for you all, I don't know how you do it as I am in longjohns when it gets below 40 here!
scared.gif

At least tracking those dogs in the snow has got to be easier than it is here, but I don't know how I could maintain outdoors at night with those temps?

Kudos to you for being out there getting the vermin, the excitement of the hunt is what makes it all happen, and you gotta be there to make it happen in the first place!
smile.gif

Oh, and this was during last week's T-shirt weather!!!
tt2.gif

LOL!

Desi%20Hog2.JPG

No tracking needed using the 55 grain Nosler Varmagedons,drt.... And if they aint dead I keep shooting till they are,dont want to be tracking on snowshoes!!!LOL!!

Last edited:
Now that I really cannot imagine since I have not done that, best I can come up with is slogging through knee deep mud on the lookout for gators and moccasins.

We did have a big boar hog get away wounded into a gator pond about two weeks ago. There is a very happy 12 foot 600 pound bull gator in that hole that is thankful to us!!!

Another big boy falls to the T-70 with a headshot, lots of good meat on this one!

Picked him up with the helmet mounted FLIR M-24, was a piece of cake to stalk him down after that!

HK%20Hog8%20Head.jpg

HK%20Hog8.jpg

Originally Posted By: SkyPupAnother big boy falls to the T-70 with a headshot, lots of good meat on this one!

Picked him up with the helmet mounted FLIR M-24, was a piece of cake to stalk him down after that!

HK%20Hog8%20Head.jpg

HK%20Hog8.jpg

Love the blaster build!

Back