KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Took down 700 pounds of boar last night and had a blast!

Frank%20&%20HK%20Boar6.jpg

HK%20Boar%206.jpg

HK%20Boar7.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bone breaker 73FLIR RS64... So easy an 11 year old can do it!

My son Max on his first hog hunt. Not a bad start!

Whoa - that is most awesome!

Way to go Max!!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Bone breaker 73FLIR RS64... So easy an 11 year old can do it!

My son Max on his first hog hunt. Not a bad start!

Wow, need to start calling him "Mad Max". Tell him for me that is some GREAT shootin' on that biggin' hog!

Vic

"FORWARD TOWARD ENEMY" is not just for Claymores!!
lol.gif
Come think about it maybe thats why I miss a lot,gonna go check my scope,things are looking kinda far away these days!!
blush.gif

Last edited:
I read the OP of Kudos to....

I am wondering....what is the magical number that you all have called to ACTUALLY get to talk with someone there?

I have tried numerous times at the number on their site, but EVERY SINGLE time I call, I get to leave my info. so they will "get back to me" and I have yet to receive a call back!! [beeep]!!!!

How can you give kudos to a company that can't even answer the phone, or even call back! It really makes me wonder?

So I beg you, please give me the magic number that they will actually answer, or return a call from!!!

If they cannot speak with me BEFORE I make a purchase from them, I really don't see how they would EVER answer a call for a problem....yeah, I'm not seeing anything worth kudos from TNVC.

I've been bugging those poor guys at TNVC with PM's and phone calls for almost a year with dumb questions and they've always been very responsive and patient with me... During the week or two immediatly before and after Shot Show they were very busy but so was everybody in the industry.

I say KUDOS to TNVC for their patience with people like me that can't make up their minds and on low budgets that can't really afford their products but want them.

I'm not doubting the poster of this problem(s) he's had but suggest it's a fairly rare occurrence. In my experience they go the extra mile to help and are patient.

Just my two cents worth.

$bob$

Those pictures above are CLASSIC'S!!!

Eotech facing Backwards and the Laser system as well!!!

Those supposed soldiers pictured have probably never held a rifle before??

Somebody out to be ashamed for sure....................

Originally Posted By: mt edI read the OP of Kudos to....

I am wondering....what is the magical number that you all have called to ACTUALLY get to talk with someone there?

I have tried numerous times at the number on their site, but EVERY SINGLE time I call, I get to leave my info. so they will "get back to me" and I have yet to receive a call back!! [beeep]!!!!

How can you give kudos to a company that can't even answer the phone, or even call back! It really makes me wonder?

So I beg you, please give me the magic number that they will actually answer, or return a call from!!!

If they cannot speak with me BEFORE I make a purchase from them, I really don't see how they would EVER answer a call for a problem....yeah, I'm not seeing anything worth kudos from TNVC.

I hate to bust your chops but, I just dialed 909-796-7000, pressed #1 and got Kristin to answer on the 2nd ring.

Just sayin!!!!!

Back