KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Five minutes into the hunt, 225 pound sow falls to the HK-ACOG-T-70 @ 175 yards, life is good!

12%2028%202015%20014.JPG

12%2028%202015%20013.JPG

We had a great time last night, got setup before dark and nailed a nice hog before sundown:

Terry%20Hog.jpg

Lights Out with an earshot:

Terry%20Hog%20Ear%20Shot.jpg

Then after it got dark I used my FoxPro Prairie Blaster on Baby Cottontail to call and shoot this coyote @ 200 yards:

HK%20Coyote%201.jpg

HK%20Coyote%201%20Hot.jpg

Then this big boar hog showed up on the FLIR LS-64 and took him down at 200 yards with the FLIR T-70:

HK%20Hog%204.jpg

HK%20Hog4%20Head.jpg

HK%20Hog%204%20Hot.jpg

Been wacking and stacking 'em high!

HK%20Skull%20Pile.jpg

Pretty much most of this pile of hog and coyote skulls was brought down using a FLIR T-70 thermal weapon scope and a FLIR LS-64 handheld scanner.

Skull%20Pile.JPG

Works supreme for me!
smile.gif

The nice thing about this unit is the keychain remote works without the hand held remote on-for fast calling.

The speakers plugs are different.

That is one major reason why I got it.

I see and hear ALLOT of dogs when out night hunting for hogs and getting my Prairie Blaster setup and operational takes time and effort, plus charging the battery up all the time.

Now I will be instantly ON, dogs will die!

Plus it also will be great for busting sounders.

FoxPro TruckPro Electronic Caller showed up just in time for a long weekend so I'll have some time for the installation and first use now that this weekend is the last of the deer season.

Have to say that I am extremely impressed with the quality and feel of this unit, the packaging was phenomenal and everything arrived shipshape and ready to go. The new T-1000 remote is a work of art, hats off to FoxPro Staff for a very nice ergonomic and easy to use first class instrument.

I just ordered it with the standard sounds on it since I already have hundreds of 24bit sounds of all the coyotes, hogs, birds, rodents, etc that I need from my other Prairie Blasters.

This thing is going to rock, in particular I really like the install ON two button remote that instantly plays two selected sounds when programmed. The new FoxPro Programming Utility is going to get a couple new sequences added in with it too....

Very very nice unit, can't wait to install it this weekend and use it on some night hunts!

Truck%20Pro%20New.jpg

I assume you're installing it on your UTV?

It looks so practical and easy to use that I'd love to have one on a UTV as well...

Any idea on the retail price on them? *** OOPS... It's right there on their website... $649.95. I thought it'd be more.... Not bad... *** They're marked as unavailable for now but I suspect they sold out the first production run and they'll have more soon...

Last edited:
Here is the bad news...you are going to want the truck pro in every car and go cart you own.

Question: Do you think you could keep the dbal i2 on the ar15 at 12 O'clock position and still use the flir rs series?

I am wondering how much the flir rs sits higher on the rail than the dbal i2?

Thanks,

With the mil-spec T-series FLIRs they all function with the DBAL-I2/D2 on the top rail, but with the RS I am using it on the 3 o'clock position.

RS64%2035%20Honda.jpg

By the way, being true to the thread of KUDOS to TNVC...

My Aquila 4x had a tube issue after about 17 rounds of .308 on my LMT. Never killed anything with it... Was sick to my stomach that my scope was ruined and wasn't sure what could be done. Called TNVC and they had me send the scope back in. It took a while but after sending it back to the manufacturer, they replaced my scope and it has worked flawlessly ever since. Very glad I used such reputable company and very thankful for their customer service.

Got the scope back a couple days before Christmas, and went out Christmas night. Solo boar DTR with one round on 90 g Federal Gold Dot that came with my LWRC Razorback:

Originally Posted By: Bone breaker 73What will the update change/ improve? I'm still using the original firmware on my RS 64

Originally Posted By: SkyPupThe most recent firmware update for the FLR RS series scopes is here:

https://flir.app.box.com/s/zmy968m8zfp9jp5itnr7

The most recent software update to the FLIR RS series scopes is here:

https://flir.app.box.com/s/el20k4b56qei4lqqob3z

There have been a number of updates, including reticule accuracy, image quality improvements, and more new presets that allow you moving to different rifles and keepin POA=POI between rifles.

Be sure to allow the USB driver to install first! It takes a good 2-3 minutes for the USB install, or you'll toast your RS scope and have to send it back, there are instructions in the downloaded zip files for the UI navigator and the upgrade software.

Got the TruckPro installed and operational, it is a super nice piece of kit and works beautifully, the T-1000 remote is awesome!

I have have to try to serenade some song dogs/hogs with some rap music since this ghetto-blaster plays MP3s too!

TruckPro%20Speakers%20Front%27.jpg

Speakers%20Side.jpg

Truck%20Pro%20Amp.jpg

T-1000%20Remote.jpg

That is a nice looking boar right there!

We are going out tonight, last day of deer season so don't want to mess anybody up, they'll be gone by the time we head out...

Back