END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If all the neighborhood dog walkers pets have to stop sniff and mark the corner of your lawn where you unload and take care of your coyotes...

When you start telling the dog walkers who don't keep they're dog on a leash to put them on a leash
And when your girl knows not to even bother texting you on a Saturday

If your 2 year old little boy sits on Santa's lap and tells him that he wants a camo coyote gun for Christmas...you might be a coyote hunter.

Last edited:
^ that is good, I was laughing and had to explain it 3 times for it to make sense to my GF.

coyote hunter if.... You have at least one XL tote from Home Depot just to hold all your gear.

if you shoot the coyote instead of that nice buck in the field on opening day.

When you hurry up to fill your deer tags so that you can get back to coyote hunting.

When you turn your truck on and music does not start playing... but recorded calling tips do.

I'm still laughing about the dust behind your pickup. Cause I do it all the time almost rolled her the other day by not watching where I was going.

If on your honeymoon driving through nevada you spend more time looking at the terrian and how you would call it and your new bride knows exactly what your doing eveytime you hit the rumble strips.

If you can spot a coyote 200 yards off the highway, while you are driving sixty mph, and texting at the same time....

If that little ridge down the center of your pickup hood has a bullet hole in it, because the 'scope sits higher than the bore....

A little late on this one but I will post.

If you are pulling into the convenience store to get red bull or a coke and candy bar to keep you going the rest of the night, and it is the same time the strippers are pulling in at end of shift, you might be a coyote hunter.

I like that one hunter. I'm always getting weird looks at 230 am pulling in to the gas station to get red bull and smokes when nothing but predators are in season( never seen another caller here)

Back