KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Last hog was 140 pounds of sausage, this one was 225 pounds!

He was a BIG BOAR!

Remember, I was watching that video at 6X through my Elcan scope, that T-75 is an awesome beast of instrument!!!!
thumbup.gif

I know this post does not have all the special effects and good stuff like Skypup but just had to say. I ordered a helmet, density filter, counter weight and shroud from TNVC. The next day I got a email from Kristen letting me know it would a 4 week lead time (fast response). I called today (4 weeks later) to just check the status and spoke to Kristen. She looked up my order and said she thought they had everything and it should have gone out. She told me she would go to shipping and contact me back. I thought OK, but really these days who calls you back like they say they will. Especially with such a small order. Well, about 45 minutes later I got a call back and just had to change colors of two items and good to go. I was told it would ship out and at 1600 hours they shipped it out and I got the tracking info.
Fellas, you cant ask for any better service than that!
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Vic, you have a good thing going there and all the staff has been awesome anytime I have ever called
smile.gif

Last edited:
Personally, I always stick with genuine FLIR products for all my thermals, mostly because I've never had any problems with my gear I've invested in with FLIR, and their service is second to none.

BTW, the FLIR RS thermal scopes come with video cables....

Managed to nail two nice boars tonight using the T-75 at 175 yards with the SIG 716 .308:

Two%20T75%20Hogs.JPG

I think I have enough experience and material to write up a stand alone review on this instrument now.

It is a serious long range thermal clip-on scope or stand alone scope with internal digital 5.56mm & 7.62mm NATO BDC reticules for high powered rifles.

If anyone is thinking of getting one of these, it is LONG RANGE >250 meters out to 600 meters scope, don't plan on using it close in as the small FOV is a severely limiting factor.

The FLIR T-75 thermal weapon scope works outstanding well as a standalone weapon thermal scope in addition to its use as a thermal clip-on.

Using the internal digital 5.56mm NATO and 7.62mm NATO reticules at 1X, 2X, and 4X it is clear as a bell at all magnifications, much more so than my T-70's....it is also compact, short, and light weight for such a powerful thermal instrument.

Another 225 pound boar takes the heat from the T-75 tonight!

225%20Pound%20Boar.JPG

Got rained out after dark tonight and was heading back in the UTV when I drove up onto a sounder group with the FLIR M-324XP Pan/Tilt thermal cockpit video on while navigating using the Larson Electronics Super RED LED blaster.

Here is a pic I took of the cockpit FLIR M-324 LCD monitor when I first saw the hogs one hundred yards out in the woods:

M324%20Hogs%20100%20yards.JPG

Turned on the FLIR LS-64 thermal so I could keep an eye on them as I turned on the T-75 and got it setup for taking live video.

Had to turn the Elcan 1.5-6X-42mm down to 1.5X so that I could target the hogs using the 1.5X as the 6X was way too powerful for a 100 yard shot.

One .308 later this 175 pound sow hit the dirt;

Pics using FlirOne at 15 feet in the dark:

Hog%20&%20SIG.JPG

Hog%20&%20SIG2.JPG

Here is the hog and rifle with the FlirOne at 30 feet in the dark:

FlirOne%20Hog%2030%20feet.JPG

Here is the hog at 50 using the FlirOne:

FlirOne%20Hog%2050%20feet.JPG

Here is the hog with the cockpit LCD from the Flir M-324 using an I-phone to take a pic, hog is 200 feet out:

Hog%20M324%20200%20ft.JPG

Here is the same pic of the hog at 200 feet through the FlirOne:

FlirOne%20Hog%20200%20feet.JPG

Got some good thermal video of the hog kill and a coyote that I almost nailed earlier so will work up the video later on...

Here is the video from the FLIR T-75 in the teaming rain once again.

I tried to line up these two hogs so the .308 Barnes 130 grain would pass through the thoracic cavity of the first hog and take down the second big hog behind him.

It looks like it did hit him but the 2nd hog got away and I was not able to recover him by myself alone in the woods last night, will keep an eye out for a wounded boar though....

FLIR T-75 in the Pouring Rain!

Go to full screen and full volume.

Enjoy......

Haha! The elusive coyote takes a dive at 250 yards with the SIG 716 7.62mm and FLIR T-75! Got some great video too, will work that up!

Vis%20Coyote.jpg

Vis%20Coyote2.jpg

Thermal%20T75%20Coyote.jpg

Couple more fell to the FLIR T-75 last night, including a squirrel in the barn ripping up the corn bags, will work up the video:

225lb%20Sow.jpg

Hot%20Sow.jpg

Cold%20Sow.jpg

Hot%20Squirrel.JPG

Back