Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Cause we hide very well.
smile.gif

i will have one of the kids help me with pics when they get home. my specs. complete upper from runner runner guns, 16in mid length 1/9 nitrated barrel, 15in diamond head vrs-t float tube. from joebobs kaw valley linear comp, seekins black gas tube, jp trigger springs. lower parts kit from palmetto state armory with magpul acs-l stock. magpul k2 grip. krylon flat grey primer on the float tube grip and stock. looking at the primary arms 1x6x24 or a burris tac 30 for optic. and spikes calico jack stripped lower, also from joebobs.

Last edited:
just ordered the burris tac 30 and a couple pmags from joebobs. it is like pulling teeth to get these kids to help me out. gonna have to twist some arms and get pics up. update ordered bout 3 yesterday, was waiting for me today bout 3 when i got home. JOEBOBS IS THE STUFF!!!!!

Last edited:

Nothing too special. DPMS that has a 4x12 Mark AR Leupold. Originally had a carry handle upper. New gas block and handguard will be the next changes I make. I hate not having a bipod for prone shots.

Haha..I forgot to ask if you paid attention to the kids when they helped.

It`s is very easy to upload pictures after you do it a couple of times.

I have a free account at photobucket and then load them from there.

So, have you got to try out the new rifle yet?

They didn't help! Just test fired before optic got here. Going to sight in this Saturday then chase some coyotes that have been bothering my buddy's mom and dad's pets.trying to upload these pics off of my phone, but I don't know how I got that first one up!! Will keep at it. Other pics show the rail and linear comp better, and one of the whole rifle.

Hope it is a good shooter for you, and good luck on them coyotes.

I almost tried those mounts but went ahead and stuck with Burris one piece.
You have them mounted different than what I pictured, but they look good that way.

Back