Foxpro shockwave bag??

Triple B

I see foxpro makes a bag for fury, firestorm etc. do they not make one for shockwave?? Anybody recommend one that fits it good, not too big or bulky?? Thanks

Check out the www.gofoxpro.com forums. There is a bag being made especially for the Shockwave caller. I can't remember which thread it was on. But you should be able to do a search on their forums and locate something.

Also check out all the VooDoo Tactical Range Bags....I ended up buying a nice Shooting Range Bag from Academy Outdoors & Sports.It is a simple Square shaped Black Range Bag that has several outter side pockets with zippers a middle removable pouch and a nice big center opening with plenty of room for my Shockwave Caller and it has some inner pockets for batteries,bullets,remote controllers etc and a cool wide center opening that velcros at the end and has an easy working double zipper with a strap to pull on to open the middle up,it has 2 strong carrying straps that can be seperated or Velcro-ed together for carrying by hand or use the long adjustable shoulder strap and there's a pouch to throw misc stuff in at one end of the bag.....for it being a Tactical Range Bag it works great for an Electronic Caller and at $25.00 it's very affordable!

Last edited:
Allen Company makes a range bag that make a really good SHockWAve bag. You can also sit the call on top of the bag and get 13" elevation when calling.

I too use the VooDoo Tactical Range Bag. It holds the Shockwave, Fox Jack 3Decoy, spare batteries, chargers, bullets, remote controller, small tripod, etc. Nice large heavy strap and handles.

Back