END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

When you walk around the neighborhood and see all the missing dog posters and take a bow out into the desert to try and call them in cause the sign in the desert says no motor vehicles and no guns.

When someone looks on your Favorites list on your computer or laptop and sees Predator Masters, Predators West, Coyote Al, Bucking The Odds, DEAD Down Wind, ect.......YOU MIGHT BE A YOTE HUNTER!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If you've ever called in a buck, a bird, a rabbit, and a trapper but not a coyote, well...you might be a coyote hunter.

You know you are a coyote hunter when: your waiting for the ministry to open so you can get your small game license and your practicing using your mouth calls in the parking lot

If you don't have a hand full of pictures of you and the wife but you have albums of you and coyotes.
She has to point out to everyone that you are smiling in every photo of you and your coyotes. *You might be*

If you are obsessed with the weather, hoping that a storm front is going to move through, you might be a coyote hunter.

Last edited:
I have never had the balls to do that... I tried to do it to a magazine once, but i instantly regretted it....

If you've ever been kicked out of an apartment because you thought it would be funny to hide skinned coyote heads through out your apartment to scare your room mates...

Oh it did, but for some reason they did find it nearly as funny as I did.

If you've ever almost failed a college final because you went coyote hunting instead of studying.

If you have turned women down for dates because, the wind direction was perfect for your favorite stand....

If when you bring women home to your apartment they concerned because their are too many dead "dogs" on the wall

I should have gone to college in the South

If you spend more time cleaning and packing your gear than cleaning your house you might be a coyote hunter.

If you grow your beard out to help camouflage your face you might be a coyote hunter.

If you tell people you can't carpool because your car is full of your hunting gear you might be a coyote hunter.

If you spend an hour planning out your call line up for the weekend hunt you might be a coyote hunter.

If you watch predator shows at work all day you might be a coyote hunter.

Lastly, if you howl an make distress noises in your car on your way home at night you might be a coyote hunter.

Back