***2012 Hunter Of The Year Vote***

reb8600

Staff member
Alright, Here we go.
thumbup.gif
It is time for the vote on the stories for the 2012 Hunter Of The Year. There were some real outstanding stories this year. I have put together the 12 stories that you, the members thought were the best each month. The vote on this will end on February 28 at 5:00 PM MST.

I would like to personally thank the sponsors and HOB's for all the prizes they give. The HOM or the HOY would not be possible without them. Try to remember them when you are looking for something, they stepped up to help you with the prizes. I would ask that you support them, Just click on their banners to go to their web sites. This says a lot for them. I would also like to thank the members that took the time to write the stories. It is a lot of work and takes time to do it.

We have a line up of some outstanding prizes donated by some outstanding sponsors. So here it is, the prizes that 3 lucky people are going to win!!

First Place

Can you believe what is going to the lucky winner!! Savage Arms has really gone out of their way and the winner is getting an amazing rifle. Savage Model 9317FV in 17HMR
tt1.gif
. All of the details for the rifle can be found HERE.

93r17fv.png

We just had another prize donated for first place by Skinney of O'neill Ops
thumbup.gif
He has donated a very nice Bino Pack. These things work great and protect your binoculars as well as provide storage. Be sure to check out his web site HERE

BinoCase_zps40d322f2.jpg

Second Place
The second place story will receive a special prize from Nocturnal Hunter and Stiknshoot. They have donated a light and pressure switch. These lights are amazing and easy to use. They are very bright and are quick to mount and remove. What an outstanding prize.
w00t.gif
Check them out HERE

100_2368_zps890c1a92.jpg

Third Place
The third place winner will receive TBO Drag and a TBO QR Camo Sling from No Off Season. This is a very nice donation from TT35.
thumbup1.gif
These will make it a lot easier to carry your rifle and drag your prize to your vehicle. You can check them and the other items they sell right HERE

TBODrag_zps32ac03cf.jpg

TBOSling_zps5756de82-1.jpg

Here are the stories from 2012 that were voted as the best by the members here at Predator Masters. Take some time and read them then make your vote for the one you think is best.

January - Bennett Idaho Wolf Down

February - 300magman Finally I get to say it...WOLF DOWN!!!!!

March - Getemclose Tough day of calling, Better Than ANY Day at Work...

April - Kizmo Double beard and dog

May - 5spd Coyote Countdown

June - SHampton My 3 morning 26 Coyote Hunt with Tony T

July - Ursus21 Friday The 13th...(Pics Included)

August - Ursus21 Hunting, Family, and Success! (Pics)

September - WilyDawg Amazing start to the new season!!!

October - Switch Alyssa's first coyote!

November - AZspike ******** #186 lbs ********

December - ADK3210 Yep I did it. I shot my Foxpro!

Last edited:
Man, that's tough! Wolves, family hunts, kids with coyotes, ugly coyotes, a mountain lion, a turkey, coyote dog action, a dead Foxpro... How can I choose?

It was rough, but I did it.

Back