Anniversary Present for the wife

Clayne_B

The wife and I have been married for 6 years and here is what I got her!

0128131216_zpse368bf11.jpg

0128131813_zps499c9e4d.jpg

Here is a video of her shooting it for the first time. She really liked it. After a box of ammo she asked if we had more? ha ha She was way more excited about getting a gun then flowers. She has taken a concealed carry class and her permit should be showing up any day now :bthumb:

So after that I asked her if she wanted to shoot the .308 she said yes. She has never shot it before

Talo has some lavender Rugers. Asked my wife if she wanted one and she really didn't. That surprised me. She said guns should look like guns, black or silver.

But delighted that your wife likes hers. Don

She was very happy that I bought a pink one for her.... Not that she likes pink. But that it will help remind me that it is hers... HA HA

I have bought a few guns for my wife over the years but they are usually something that I am wanting. She on the other hand has bought me quite a bit of jewlery in return.

I envy you guys who can do your anniversary shopping at the gun shop instead of the jewelry store. You're among my heros!

We had a weekend off form the kids (baby sitter) So we went gun shopping, ate at a nice place. went to a show, spend the weekend doing what ever we wanted to do locally...

She handled this gun in a gun shop and liked it. So I found a pink one a few days later and got it for her by surprise

That's a "Diamond Back"? I just started seeing these things pop up. Are they any good? I know my wife would like the pink!

I've had a black one since last July...It's surprisingly accurate out to 50 yards...Trigger has a great pull compared to some other smaller handguns I've shot...The down side is that it's not rated for +P ammo...However, I carry Hornady 95gr HPs in mine and it leaves the muzzle at around 1480 fps...Certainly enough shock factor for a 9mm...

DiamdBack9mm.jpg

Anything that gets your wife, significant other, or girlfriend interested in shooting, no matter the color is a good thing. Don

Originally Posted By: branteI want to get mine a ruger LCP , my only problem is it doesnt have a safety.

There is no need for one with that trigger. Pic one up and pull it. There is NO freakin way that thing is "accidentally" going off.

I have one and love the size but the trigger just blows.

Originally Posted By: Clayne_BWe had a weekend off form the kids (baby sitter) So we went gun shopping, ate at a nice place. went to a show, spend the weekend doing what ever we wanted to do locally...

She handled this gun in a gun shop and liked it. So I found a pink one a few days later and got it for her by surprise
Well done sir!
thumbup1.gif

Back