END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If with the changing wind pattern you consider new sets and background cover, even when not hunting, you might be a coyote hunter.

Last edited:
If your wife's snoring squeaky sounds make you sneak out of bed looking for your mp3 recorder, instead of just giving her an elbow......you might be a coyote hunter..

Great site!... Glad to be a noob here!

JJ

If on your wedding night instead of "consummating" the marriage you decide to go coyote hunting...you may be a coyote hunter. And probably soon divorced.

If you postpone your honeymoon due to getting coyote pics at your bait site..you may be a coyote hunter. And again probably soon divorced.

If you sit at home at night watching tv with your wife pacing the floor and waiting for her to go to bed so you can go calling.

If you head to the mountains with 2 foot of snow all your calling gear and snow shoes just to get back into your honey hole.

If you drive around all day for work and talk to more farmers about hunting their property than customers.

You made your kids cry because their toys don't squeak no more, and you accept it as perfectly ok!

tt2.gif

Since we dont have yotes but foxes, i'm switching them.

You know you are a fox hunter when you are okey with sleeping in the libary at school, cause the moon is shining tonight and you are gonna stay up all night chasing them

You might just be a coyote hunter .............. if you never go out on a hunt for deer or pheasant without at least one call in your pocket.

If you miss an easy, "gimme" shot and blame it on "coyote fever" you might be a coyote hunter.

If you get someone to drop you off in the middle of no where, then after 25 minutes tell them to do a drive-by and if your standing up they can stop to pick ya up, but if there is no sign of you, they are to do drive-bys every 10 min after until you are standing up and the stand is over, you might be...

If in high school you accrued many truancies because on good cold or snowy days you left school in order to go grab a rifle and drive around looking for coyotes, always in a hurry to get the rifle back before dad got home from work, you might be...
(I was pretty hard on stuff back then and I don't condone this!)

Last edited:
If you ever chased a coyote off a runway at the local airport on midnight shift in a new 1978 American Motors Ambassador patrol car.....

Edit: I just "heard" about a shift partner doing it.....

Last edited:
If whilst skinning a coyote you've ever stuffed a Febreeze soaked paper towel up its butt to try & kill the stench.........hey it works....kinda, but its not something I'm proud of :-(

Only my second post. being from England we have no coyotes but have to make do with fox. so here goes you know you are a fox shooter when you took the kids to Burger King dressed in cammo and got thrown out for upsetting the customers practicing with your squeaker call.

Back