Tell Us A Little About Yourself

65 yr. old man married 41 yrs. to a great lady. We have had the blessing of 2 children. I have hunted for 55 yrs. and have been reloading for better than 30 yrs. thus far. I/we have been fortunate enuf to travel extensively and have hunted many states and 3 countries so far. I cut my teeth on waterfowling in west central Illinois. Lived in the east for 34 yrs. then moved to Montana 2003 after retirement. I have hunted varmints a great many yrs. and look forward to many more. We live in NW MT and spend our winters in deming, NM. I found this site via www.varminthunters.com. Looking forward to contributing and discussing varmint hunting issues with this forum.

Been a member for a couple years but never introduced myself. 36 married with 2 boys. I have always loved the outdoors been hunting since I was 14 and started fishing at 3. Wanted to live in the mountains as long as I can remember so I came to ASU in Boone NC got a degree in business and furniture manufacturing. But. When I graduated every thing was moving to China or Mexico. I had built a 48 willys jeep that everyone wanted so I built another and sold it then bought some tools and rented a shop and started building jeeps and early 4wds. That was 12 years ago and I am still doing the same thing but now I own my shop and stay very busy doing what I love. I do everything from restorations to full tilt tube buggies. I take alot of time off this part of the year to chase whitetails and soon I will be putting up some fur. In the way of guns I collect and shoot everything from early flintlocks to ars. I live to be in the woods, hate cities and rude people. If u have a jeep or early 4wd question shoot me a pm I may have an answer or part u need. Thanks for all the good info on this site.
Aaron

49....and starting to feel it. Was a soldier for many years but thats done now. Work for the DoD still as its all I know. Wife is a retired army officer, 4 boys, 3 grown and a 8 y/o still at home. He's our Baghdad baby. Lived all over the world but most enjoyed my 8 years in Alaska. Like to crappie fish and tinker with quirky things that catch my interest. I have 2 harleys, a Buell, and 2 yamahas enduros and I ride probably 300 days a year. Planning to ride to Alaska and back for my 50th birthday this summer.

Ah! from arrowhead region of northern Minnesota. Retired machinist,36yrs. with my bride, 3 children- 9 grandchildren and they all live within 10miles.Army vet 62yrs. old enjoy the outdoors and have lived rural all my life, firm believer of God-Family-Country..Hoping to meet some fellows from up here to share some hunts.Great forum, looking forward to swapping ideas. thanks Steve

I am 38 years old and live in SE MN. I am married with twins that are 8 years old. I have lived in SE MN my whole life. I work as a police officer and enjoy spending time hunting and just being outdoors and teaching my kids about the outdoors.

Diehard archery hunter from WV here.Just got into predator hunting this year and I suck at it LOL. Either I'm this bad at this or this is the most difficult hunting there is. My guess is the later since I've never seen anyone post a pic of a yote and someone says " should have gave him another year.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
First time hunter this last year. A closing on 40 married 16 wonderful years. My hunting partner is my wife also a new hunter this last year. I tell ya hunting has been the best thing for our relationship. We have rekindled that flame and enjoy the hits and misses. Now we are hooked. Located in Sparta,WI. I found this site in hopes to learn more about predator hunting. I haven't put any down,but have been able to call them in. I wish a good luck and a safe hunt.

Hey, my name is Cody and I am about out of highschool. I have hunted all my life but just this year have got into predator hunting this year and am HOOKED! Im going to be a state trooper after school. And my other main hobby is wrestling. Thats about it.

Hey guys I'm brad from south florida. Just getting into predator hunting and so far I'm loving it! I have a primos alpha dog and I like it so far. What's y'all's opinion on it? I shoot a Remington r25 7mm-08 and she definitely does the job. Thanks for having me on the forum!
Brad

Hello all my name is Matt Navelski I'm new here and new to AZ Prescott area. I'm married with a little girl due in 3 months. My wife is a realtor locally here in town. I'm hoping to meet some people and and maybe some locals to give a little info on AZ coyot scene. Done some hunting in Nebraska with my brother in law and fell in love with it. Thank you for having me here an dolor forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you
Kill$hot/Matt

I hail from Pa! I have 27 years of predator calling experience! I learned how to call way back in 1986 by reading Dennis Kirk how to books! Why I still use some of knowledge how things have changed over the years! Use to be like a kid that use to go to the pool hall and just use to shoot at the balls! Now when I predator hunt I try to be like. A pool player that calls his shots! I use strategy now just don't call into the night! I look a mammals and hunt them like the human mammals we also are!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

My name is Bill. I am 36, married, have 2 great sons. We live near Iowa City. I have been small game hunting since I was a kid and always enjoyed it. The last few years have been tough to do any pheasant hunting, we just do not have very many around. But we do have plenty of coyotes it seems, our dogs have been attacked and one taken. With not much else to hunt I decided to give coyote hunting a try. It has been a real challenge, can't wait for the first one to be called in.

Hello everyone,
I've only been hunting for a few years so far just deer, turkey, and pigs. I'm really excited about getting into coyote hunting, I love a good challenge.
I live in Austin, go to school in Waco, and hunt in Uvalde county... lots of driving. I'm former army, been out for almost two years. Other interests are
motorcycles and gardening.

Hey everyone, I'm new to hunting (been out 4 times now) and looking for a place to get more information and learn. PM seemed like a great place to help me shorten the learning curve and start dropping coyotes!

I'm new here... 51 years old, married for 25 of those years and have a 22 y/o daughter and 17 y/o son. I retired from the Army in 2001 after 20 years service and then went into LE full time.

I'm a Patrol Sergeant with a central Florida Sheriff's Office. I love to hunt and shoot, I have various Firearms Instructor certifications and I'm the SWAT Sniper Team Leader. I also run a small-time Firearms Training business on the side.

I love my country but don't care to much for the government... I believe in less intrusion into personal affairs and more focus on PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Hello! My name is John. I' a new here. I'm 34 years old, married and has one little daughter. Hunting is my hobby. Like to find information about hunting, guns and other accessories and this forum is good for me. Also enjoy to communicate with new people.

Back