FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

lol.gif
I have several of my grandfathers 8-tracks, and wouldn`t doubt if this was in there somewhere.

I watched part of an interview this AM with John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.

Originally Posted By: elksHow did you get the video in the screen and not just the URL?

If you figure that out, maybe you can help me. I even had the wife try but no luck.

There you go, Elks. Imbedded and everything. And a great performance, IMO. Trent Reznor later said "I didn't realize when I wrote 'Hurt', I wrote ot for Johnny Cash..."

Here's a good medley by "Boxcar Willie" singing Hank Williams songs. Very good. I wanted to find some of them by Hank himself, but failed to get the ones I wanted.

By golly I think I got it.
I have posted this one before, this song was one my Grandfather liked and always seemed to catch his attention; I have often wondered if he reflected on time served in The US Navy during WW2, and the loss of a brother, and friends(brothers as well I reckon).

I saw this on TV early this morning, & man it brought back fun memories. hahaha......

And a variety for New Year's......

I have to start with, what has been one of my favorite songs, since it's release in '80.
It always brings back memories of my high school sweetheart.

Eagles......

Manilow......

Connick Jr. & George Jones......

U2......

Celine......

Listened to the new release Clockwork Angels tonight and was impressed; guys still jam! For some reason it reminded me of this song.

Recently I feel like I've been on one of these kinda rides... all good and which makes me very thankful and appreciative of my life. What a rush, my song...

GC, I used to have The Outfield, Play Deep but it got worn out.
One here for Redfrog, I have a 6 cd box set of Garth Brooks; I`m actually enjoying some some of that older `outlaw` country you have been sharing.

Back