KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Originally Posted By: SkyPup10-4 on that.

One of the best things I like about them is the ability to use the PVS-14 before sunset and after dawn, two of the most difficult times to see anything with your own eyes or NV and also when there is considerable activity....

Very well stated.

Vic

Originally Posted By: Shurshotthe one I have I am afraid to use with my 3x because there aren't enough threads on it. the 3x only threads in about a quarter turn and I am afraid the 3x is going to loosen up and fall off and break so I never use it. not worth ruining a $500 magnifier to me. I use the Wilcox filter instead

Are you saying your 3x magnifier only screws in a 1//4 turn into the lens of your PVS-14?

If that is the case, your unit is cross-threading into the lens. You should be able to get 3-4 turns into to.

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCOriginally Posted By: Shurshotthe one I have I am afraid to use with my 3x because there aren't enough threads on it. the 3x only threads in about a quarter turn and I am afraid the 3x is going to loosen up and fall off and break so I never use it. not worth ruining a $500 magnifier to me. I use the Wilcox filter instead

Are you saying your 3x magnifier only screws in a 1//4 turn into the lens of your PVS-14?

If that is the case, your unit is cross-threading into the lens. You should be able to get 3-4 turns into to.

Vic

what I meant was that if I first install the IR filter on my PVS, and then thread the 3x into the IR filter, there it only 1/4 turn of thread to hold the 3x. but that is the filter I am threading into that doesn't have enough threads, not the PVS I got from you. I just can't use the IR filter at the same time I am using the 3x magnifier.

FLIR T-50 connects with one Barnes 70gr TSX to the neck @ 190 yards, DRT -> dropped in his tracks and did not move.
thumbup.gif

T50%20Big%20Boar.jpg

T50%20Big%20BoarB.jpg

T50%20Big%20BoarC.jpg

Tractor%20Big%20Boar%20T50.jpg

Great shot placement...u might as well just drive the tractor around with the t50 in hand.

To bad it doesnt have ac...For the florida bugs and heat
lol.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Phil. We are going to try them again tomorrow night too. Looking forward to meeting you at the Shot Show....

Simply amazing to be able to make a killer neck shot @ 160 yards at night in total darkness, they never know what hit them!

Originally Posted By: SkyPupSimply amazing to be able to make a killer neck shot @ 160 yards at night in total darkness, they never know what hit them!

Don't these Yotes get it yet, NOT to come through your neighborhood?
grin.gif

Vic

Yesterday morning our resident Bald Eagle was having a fresh coyote for breakfast right after sunrise!!!
drool.gif

I dropped out about 200 pounds of hog offal last night, so I will be out and about tonight making a couple of coyote barks and howls letting them know that I have all this fresh hog to myself.....LOL
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: the impactzonethats one hot moma, she looks excited to see you

She has a distinct preference for Texans....
scared.gif

Nailed this mangey adult male coyote @ 190 yard with one Barnes 70 grain TSX shot through the neck right at sundown, he came in to Coyote Pup Distress #3, he was a big ugly one about 45 pounds....
thumbup1.gif

Mangey%20Coyote.jpg

Mangey%20Coyote2.jpg

Back