END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If you pull in a hay field on the way to Thanksgiving dinner to call a coyote you saw passing by....and drop him with the shotgun you had in the car...

...If you slam on the brakes and jump out to examine every possible piece of scat you see on ranch roads, even when you have clients in the truck.

...if you tell bowhunting clients that they'll have to follow you in their own truck because the back seat of your truck is too full of calling gear.

...If you find every possible way to steer the conversation at deer camp around to predator hunting.

...If you ask every single person that you meet if they're having a predator problem.

...If you find yourself calling whether it's 17 degrees or 112.

...If you you meet your wife in the 'big city' for some Christmas shopping dressed in camo because you couldn't resist making a set or two before you left the ranch....and you're hoping to get in a few more as soon as you get back!

...If you leave a lucrative career to go back to outfitting and guiding so that you can hunt more.

...If you don't care that a good buck get's run off by a couple of yote's who fall on a double.

...If you're more interested in reports (from your hunters) of predators than good deer, during deer season.

...If you ask your daughter if you can use her miniature schnauzer as decoy...and mean it.

If you blow out a tree and NOT the coyote you might be a coyote hunter......

If your E-caller produces nothing but COWS you might be a coyote hunter......

If you use the power window button as a adjustment to move your rifle UP or DOWN you might be a coyote hunter......

“What does PETA stand for?” “People Eating Tasty Animals

I'm only done with the 1st page and I'm laughin so hard I gotta wait to read more. These are great!!!! I can so relate to most of them!!!!

Tony your wife must be awesome!!!! LOL

If you've outlined every property you have permission to hunt on google earth and make a stand agenda according to wind ranked on highest potential success priority, before every nights hunt. You might be a coyote hunter.

If you hear in the news that some lady had her mini pincher dragged off by a pack of six to eight coyotes while hiking, and the first thought to cross your mind is "that's three to four hundred bucks!" ...you might be a coyote hunter!

If you just hiked 3 miles, at 5 degrees, in knee deep snow, in a blizzard, because you could hear em howl over the next ridge, and the next ridge, and came home empty handed yet still happy about the hunt... you might be a yote hunter.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: crash_1084If you have kept your kids quiet by threatening to use them as. " coyote bait"

told my 3 year old just lastnight to quit crying or coyotes are goin to come up to his bedroom window...lol

Back