END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

When your wife wakes you up at 2 in the morning wondering why you just asked her where you should go calling (sleep talking of course) true story....

Originally Posted By: TikkaSporterIf you can shoot a one inch group at 500 yards, a prarie dog at 905 yards, but miss a coyote at 10 feet!!!

^^ still killing me...

if you paint your truck to match your calling rifle....

if you buy your girlfriend a calling rifle and only take the rifle when you go hunting....

If you find yourself driving down the interstate looking at draws and bottoms wondering howd you set up if you were to hunt there. Constantly catch myself doing it

...if you grab the wounded rabbit and start wailing away at the obnoxious Harley Davidson with straight pipes stopped in traffic with the douche on the back blipping the throttle, and the dude, alarmed, glares at you, while you glare at him... each blip gets a WHAA WHAAA! on the call...

And he stops blipping the throttle. LOL

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TeamORif you hide your e-caller in the bushes at your sons birthday party and scare every kid there...you might be a coyote hunter

best birthday party i've ever been to lol

every chance i get w/ the mountain lion sounds.....lol....good stuff!

If during deer season you let the 200# 8-point walk by so you don't disturb your current stand, you might be a coyote hunter :) (been there, done that)

If you read through all 22 pgs of this thread sayin' "yup, done that, said that, did that, tried that, done that too"..You might be!

(going to drop the IQ level on this one)

When you get a nose whistle and you start breathing to create a distress sound.... (you can do this till you pass out trust me I know)

Ryan.

If you have every dog barking at you within about a mile in your neighborhood at 1:30 in the morning because you couldn't sleep due to the fact that you were excited about going hunting that morning and decided to go outside and practice some more on your mouth calls...

True story...

Last edited:
If yer on vacation in Mexico looking out your condo at the bikini clad beach babes, holding a double margarita, and daydreaming of killing coyotes back home......you might be a coyote hunter!

Originally Posted By: my7pointmonster(going to drop the IQ level on this one)

When you get a nose whistle and you start breathing to create a distress sound.... (you can do this till you pass out trust me I know)

Ryan.

LOL!!!!!!! awesome....

Back