The best Ghillie system out there for just about anything and everything!!!

skinney

Director
After a few ?'s and interest, here is a quick review of the ghillie system we use... the all new MCM-4 Cobra hood from Tactical Concealment, as always keep updated, we got lots more to come.
ENJOY!!!

Good review skinney. I ghillie up and don't view it as overkill at all. I'll take any edge I can get. I pretty much have to customize mine quite a bit with the fabric welder! That looks like a good rig right out of the box.

What type of ghillie jute are you adding to the cobra?

Sendit

Originally Posted By: orrbull48your posts always seem to make my bank account empty out pretty darn quick....
LOL... it's money well spent though, right?

Originally Posted By: skinnerworldchampGood info Skinney I enjoyed it. I also watched your barrel break in video and it was well done as well thanks for taking the time to film it.
Thanks skinner, I'm very glad you find them interesting, we'll have more coming!

Originally Posted By: sendit223Good review skinney. I ghillie up and don't view it as overkill at all. I'll take any edge I can get. I pretty much have to customize mine quite a bit with the fabric welder! That looks like a good rig right out of the box.

What type of ghillie jute are you adding to the cobra?

Sendit
yes, Tactical Concealment has the best ghillie base foundations out there by FAR... I apply multiple varieties of synthetic veg, jute, stalk grass, bristle weed, moss hair, I also dye the colors to match the native vegetation, and apply natural veg "if" I need to.

Tactical Concealment has made some early suits for me many years back. Good folks, good products. Glad to see them getting some air time around here.
thumbup1.gif

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCTactical Concealment has made some early suits for me many years back. Good folks, good products. Glad to see them getting some air time around here.
thumbup1.gif

Vic
100% agree, their systems are like non other... next vid, how to veg out to match your surroundings.

Originally Posted By: skinney next vid, how to veg out to match your surroundings.

Good deal. Please put your jute sources in that video.

Sendit

Originally Posted By: UWYoteHunterOriginally Posted By: skinneynext vid, how to veg out to match your surroundings.

Looking forward to that one!

X2

Been working on it fellas, I'll go into the detail and depth of vegetation that I put into my hoods, might be "overkill" for some, but it works very well for us.

First, I must say I enjoy your videos. The Music and HD filming is bad azz. Subject matter is cool as well.

But, I continue to wonder if all that camo is necessary to have a good hunt. It seems like its more for Military Want-a-bees. Not that there is anything wrong with that! but I seem to do ok hunting in blue jeans and tennis shoes. I just sit against a fence row post or tree and hunt. Never had a need for all the camo most guys wear.

I will say that based on your videos the barren plains where you hunt seems to have little in the form of natural cover.

I did take your advice via PM and purchased the Eberlestock Gunslinger pack. A bit heavier than I expected but it sure keeps all my equipment centrally located, it is very well made, and makes carrying my rifle and shotgun easy. Thanks

Originally Posted By: BigDogShooter
I did take your advice via PM and purchased the Eberlestock Gunslinger pack. A bit heavier than I expected but it sure keeps all my equipment centrally located, it is very well made, and makes carrying my rifle and shotgun easy. Thanks

Glad you got yourself a nice pack!!! now your gonna have to get rid of those jeans, you'll find on those long packing trips a good set of 50/50 cotton/nylon bdu's will beat a good set of jeans any day of the week... in performance and comfort.

Back