FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I saw these guys the other night on PBS.
(Don't know when that show was produced.)

Call 'em The Guess Who, Brave Belt, Bachman Turner Overdrive, or just Bachman & Turner......after 40+ years, these guys still know how to rock!!!
(And Fred Turner is still the only guy I ever seen play a 5-string electric bass!)
Until watching that show, I had forgotten just how much I used to like the "original" B.T.O..

How about a few solo songs from George Criscuola today.
At age 66, he is a surviver of male breast cancer.
Earlier this year, he was inducted into the Modern Drummer's Hall Of Fame.
It's actually pretty amazing how well he could write songs, play & sing when "sober", IMHO......

And then there's the following 4 guitar instrumentals (which form "Fractured"), from another guy who, when sober is quite the artist, IMHO......

more alan parsons...like the wild mans scream at beginning lol

I been working OT, AC is out in the shop..doing the work of what once was done by 4 people...about burned out.

Stu the video you posted last week gave me a good laugh, and reminded me of a few yrs. ago when I had several supplemental employees helping me in the shop...everytime I would leave for a bit someone changed my radio station to country, so I goes to bishen about it and my partner says `Yeah!, this aint broke back machine shop`..had to be there maybe IDK at the time it was quite funny.

Golden Country..from another one of my first album purchases

I have tried a few times to post videos like that Stu, just cant seem to figure it out!

Well, since today officially started this weekend's 32nd Kustom Kemps Of America "Leadsled Spectacular", here in Salina......I think a little "cruisin' music" is in order!!!

This first song, my dad used to "sing" to me when I was a kid, as we drove down the rode......

I was reminded of the following song yesterday, as I drove down the street.
Parked at on of the motels was this little 2-seater Nash, all fixed up, & it had a big block, supercharged V8 sticking out of the little engine compartment!!
The motor was almost bigger than the car itself!!! Hahaha

Back