Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Long time predator master surfer first time poster. My new rock river predator pursuit finally came in. I waited 130 days for it the wait was well worth it. Its a great shooter all around awesome gun.
gun.jpg

I'll add mine to the collection:

The pair together
DSC_1652.jpg

Little Guy - Olympic Arms K16 With Redfield
DSC_1654.jpg

Big Guy - Olympic arms target lower, custom upper with 22" Wilson Wylde barrel and Nikon Scope
DSC_1653.jpg

Depending on the load these two run 250 to 300 FPS apart, so the longer barrel is worth the try!

added a Magpul hand guard , then i decided i wanted a little color , so i added the MagPul grips and butt stock in dark earth To my Windham .556 . now trying to find a hand guard in dark earth also. none local so i will order on on line as soon as i get more $$$

ar223.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks !!

first ar-15 i have ever owned , unless you count the s&w 15-22 . they have fun to mess with , so much after market stuff to get . kinda like a ruger 10-22 .after reading the story behind Windham arms i decided to go with them .

Last edited:
Can't use them here in PA, build this to take out west for Prairie Dogs. Was in WY and CO over the weekend, we packed in about a mile to a nice PD town, got the first blood on it.

It's a RRA MN lower (weights removed), a Geissele HiSpeed tuned down to 2.5lbs. The upper is a 24" LH Stag, LaRue LT104 and a 6.5-20x44 Zeiss.

IMG_2723.jpg

Two of my ARs have a Palmetto State Armory lower, with a Spikes Nickel Boron lower parts kit w/ ambi. safety, KNS pins, Ergo Grip, Spikes winter trigger guard, NiB trigger and hammer, etc. Lancer mags.

In the first picture...

The top, all black gun with the scope is a .204,
Shilen SS 24" 1:9 barrel,
Spikes Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group,
AR Precision upper,
Hogue free float tube,
Magpul PRS stock and BAD lever,
Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle,
Enidine recoil buffer,
Tubb flatwire CS spring,
Burris XTR rings,
Bushnell 3200 10x fixed 40mm Mil-dot scope.

The scope-less gun is a .204 Sabre Defense upper with a 1:12 24" fluted barrel,
This just has a plain ol' Daniel Defense or Spikes lower parts kit - I forget.
Magpul PRS,
nothing else too fancy.

The dark earth is:
5.56 Wylde AR Performance 16" 5R 1:8 barrel,
D-Tech free float tube,
Red X upper,
R-Guns Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group,
BCM charging handle,
Magpul CTR stock and ASAP sling plate,
Burris P.E.P.R. QD mount,
Burris Fullfield TAC30 1-4x scope
I forget what kind of muzzle device from AR Performance.

DSC_1696.JPG

Same guns, different angle.

DSC_1704.JPG

Here's my rig:
Bushy Varminter
Bushy M4 stock
Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40mm
Burris P.E.P.R. Mount
MagPul singlepoint sling mount
Houge grip
Grip-Pod
Home baked Paint job

879a759e.jpg

224d6dcd.jpg

IMG_20120722_111121.jpg

CMMG lower with RRA 2-stage match trigger, winter trigger-guard, adjustable stock, and sims slip-on recoil pad.

Armalite 16" Flat-top upper with Burris PEPR 1" scope mount (with railed caps), threaded, SS match grade target barrel, 2/3-1/3 smooth/railed forearm.... railed gas-block, Yankee Hill bi-pod adapter, Harris 9"-13" bipod, and Kies Blast Master SS linear compensator.

Back