END IT WITH * you might be a coyote hunter* (a fun thread maybe)

If you've ever told yourself "I'm getting one tonight, I can feel it." while sitting in a blinding snow storm...

You might be a coyote hunter.

If you sit on the porch at your house tryin to call in the neighbors dog with your new e-caller.(you might be a coyote hunter) The funniest part about this what everybodys sayin they've prob done it me included

if you hide your e-caller in the bushes at your sons birthday party and scare every kid there...you might be a coyote hunter

best birthday party i've ever been to lol

If you can pull a frozen dog-hide outta the kitchen feezer and throw it at your 15yo daughter... and she doesn't even act surprised.
You might be a Coyote Hunter (with a GREAT kid)!

if you pull up to a stop light next to a bunch of gang bangers with heavy bass ratteling your windows and you fight back with rabitt in distress from your truck!

If you're looking for a drill bit in your truck, and in the midst of the hunt you realize.... this is the contents of the cab.... and you haven't been calling in months:

IMAG0066.jpg

If your 3yr old daughter try's to sleep with a coyotes tail you killed earlier that day because daddy gave it to her... You might be a coyote hunter!

If you shower with dog shampoo...you might be a coyote hunter

If you have a flea motel in your truck...you might be a coyote hunter

if every tickle on your skin makes you think you have fleas...you might be a coyote hunter

If you have ever called in your next door neighbor while he is half dressed and packing a shotgun while you and a buddy tease and laugh at 3 foxes that you have called into your yard making very loud screaming sounds in the middle of the night.

True story and it happend last night. I told my wife to call and say we are sorry. (he lives inside the city limits). LOL

KyCoyKlr

If you catch yourself lipsqueaking the neighbors pets "into range".

If you save butchering scraps from your deer kills for bait piles and have no room left in your deep freeze for food.

Guilty both parts
blushing.gif

If you occasionally play country music through your DIY E-caller and/or distress calls through your home theater's surround sound.(true story)

If you're more alarmed when you drop your expensive new rifle than your newborn child.(not a true story lol)

Last edited:
If,,, at your daughter's wedding rehearsal no one brought the CD player,,, and,,,, you use your DIY caller to play the music. Yep. Really happened. And yes,, it was my daughter. She said, "I knew you'd do something to redneck it up". HEE,HEE,HEE.
At least I didn't wear my camo socks to the wedding like I threatened to.

Back