Post Pics Of Your Hunting/Predator/Varmit AR Here !!

Here's my hunting rig.

P1010448.jpg

Originally Posted By: Yoteless in OhioOriginally Posted By: DeathCry
aronbench.jpg

Any chance of a custom job for cash on mine?

A camo job like that with coyotes instead of skullz would be cool, unless its already been done and I havent seen it yet.

Finally replaced one of my stolen ar's. had great luck with the first remmy, so i did it again. when time permits i'll build another one. this one is still all factory and shoots great. in general i,m pretty lazy, so i like factory stuff for a hunting rig. it shot 1/2" moa with three brands. since this time it has tightened up the Hornady superformance stuff into the .4's consistantly. the trigger as expected, was'nt great, but is suprisingly "o.k". a new one on the way anyhow.

P030412_1735_01.jpg

P260312_1838.jpg

P260312_1839.jpg

Out of all my ARs, this one is my favorite and goes everywhere with me.

Spikes lower
Delton upper
RRA M4 7Twist
YHM midlength free float
Jard 3# adj 2stage
Streamlight strion HP LED
YHM Phantom 7.62 suppressor, Bushnell Banner 4-12x40

75GR PPU OTM loaded with WC846 (2400fps)
Load works wonders on deer and hogs also
laugh.gif

Got this lil yote at 181yds couple weekends ago, All i could see was its eyes after it went low (after midnight). So i put the crosshairs right there and let one fly. Well it worked.

04347fbe.jpg

NW1023004040_228937762-c_6966_640_480_SD3.jpg

Just got this R15, and my son liked it so much he went out and bought the same a week later.
thumbup1.gif

Some awesome weapons on here! great thread !

Last edited:
After I built a light weight AR, I really wanted a "reasonable" weight varmit gun. I found a like new Colt h-bar barrel and built an upper around it. I added an Aero precision flat top upper and bolt-bolt carrier, Hogue free float tube, railed gas block. The lower this time was a Noveske gen1 "chainsaw" blem, dpms lower parts kit with an RRA a2 stock. I haven't had a chance to visit the range yet, but the weight seems right.

100_2642.jpg

100_2647.jpg

Last edited:
Heres my vtr, first and only ar so far i love it, i have nikkon p223 with 20 moa '223 mount, and a ncstar green laser and pivot bipods. i wanna get me a black alexander arms 6.5 grendel next..
IMAG0043.jpg

Back