Moochelle Compares Obama To Jesus

azmastablasta

For once I'm actually speechless.

Michelle Obama: 'This President Has Brought Us Out of the Dark and Into the Light'
4:49 PM, Apr 17, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Michelle Obama made a remarkable claim when talking up her husband, President Barack Obama, at a campaign event earlier today in Nashville, Tennessee.
Barack & Michelle Obama at Washington DC public charter school 2-3-09 1

"I am so in," Michelle Obama said toward the end of her remarks. "I am going to be working so hard. We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

The crowd of nearly 450 folks applauded as the first lady likened her husband to a Jesus-like figure.

In the book of Matthew, we read, "the people dwelling in darkness have seen a great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up." (Matthew 4:16) The phrase is used to describe the words Jesus preached.

In Micah, light, however, is a reference to God's words. "Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me," it says in Micah 7:8.

Either way, in religious terms, light is used to denote the true path, presented either by God or a savior. Or by Barack Obama.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mich...ght_640374.html

Our Lord Jesus Christ warned: “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ [from the Greek word christos meaning Anointed]; and shall deceive many.... For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” (Matt. 24:4,5,24). “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things” (Luke 21:36). “And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.” (Mark 13:37).

I believe she did.

Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish

obama-binoculars.jpg

Last edited:
Back