FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Originally Posted By: GCSpeaking of kid musicians... six year old drummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oCRjqDg_...wag&lf=plcp

GC,
I've watched this boy's vids before.
It really is amazing how good this kid is!!!!!!
whistle.gif
whistle.gif

(I have to admit, I LOVE his versions of KISS songs!!!)
cool.gif

I don't know if you went to his website or not, but it's neat & he has his "bio" on there.
Self-taught, & started when he was only 3!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Who ever heard of buying a 3 yr old a drum set?
grin.gif

Quote:Who ever heard of buying a 3 yr old a drum set?

I wanted to shoot my best friend when he did that exact thing for my son when he was about four. Geezzzz did that boy thrash around on that drum set! My buddy thought that was the coolest thing ever - with a big and sly grin.
scared.gif

Thought I'd get on here early, because I'll be spending the rest of the day/evening finishing calls to be shipped out tomorrow.

How 'bout some Straits? (One of the most underrated groups, EVER! Their work wasn't "music", IMHO it was "art".)......

Some Eagles that don't get played much anymore......

And some more early Styx (most of which never got air time!)......

Will..buddy..man, I just have enough time to check out all 11 minutes of the first Dire Straits and that was awesome.
I have to get up and work a little overtime tomorrow so don`t even have time to throw a song up. I will definately have to check out the rest of those songs a little later.
Keep on Rockin`!

We've lost a legend. Hard to believe that music didn't exist before Earl Scruggs. He died yesturday. RIP Earl.

The Master

Earl created a style of his own. Music will never be the same.

Last edited:
Thought I'd go a different way today.
It's been cloudy & sometimes raining this week, so I thought I'd go with some soothing sounds today.

Hope you enjoy....

This next video features my all-time fave car...the '54 Chevy Bel Air......

Back