FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I went to see The Who about 26 years ago, and Loverboy was one of the show openers.(catching up from last week still)
Checking out those rides in the Blackstone Cherry video; I have been looking at performance engine parts for the old corvette...$$$$ kaching kaching, and I thought Firearms were an expensive hobby
scared.gif

Aaron...
I've always been a fan of Allison.
I love her music.
I really love her voice, it's so unique.
And, of course, she's nice to look at. Hahaha

Hooked...
Yeah, I admit it. I do go overboard on song lists, I guess.
But, that's what happens when you love music. Hahaha

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesGoing back a ways. Kind of a sad song.

Yes doggin, I agree. I`m glad my son and I enjoy hunting together, as thats mostly the only time we spend together just me and him. Fishing/Camping is a fun family affair though.
I hope when my son gets a little older and has an interest in having a set of wheels (car), that he will help me get an old classic going.

Woke up to heavy fog & mist in the air today.
So what better way to kill some time before getting back on the call-makin' & watchin' the NCAA, than to light up a few songs for Friday.....

A few songs, that unless you were/are a fan of Styx proir to '78, you've probably hardly or never heard......

Thanks, GC.
I was a fan of Styx from about '76 until the original "breakup" in '84, when Dennis, Tommy & JY went their own ways to try solo careers.
I got to see them in '83, & it was one of the best concerts I went to, except for the whole "Mr. Roboto" stuff. LOL
I have to admit that I really don't care for the stuff they've made the past 20 years.

That all being said, how about some other old stuff from another group I saw way back when.....
Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD52IheUNdY&feature=fvst

not sure what made think of this song...I maybe heard a snippet of it this week or something?

I was sent an e-mail w/the 9yr old jammin` on the banjo, wow.
I need to check out some of the others posted up lately inc. investigating a little more racer x too.
It`s been a long week/work days but it flew by..hard to believe it`s Friday.

Back